Question Windows VPS for .Net Application Hosting

I've been looking around different hosts for a cheap vps solution to host my .Net applications (server based). I honestly don't require alot of hard drive space nor bandwidth which most products provide. Any idea which VPS company would be able to fill the following requirements?

Looking for:

2-3GB HD space
    40GB Bandwidth
    MSSQL Support
    .Net Support

UK/Europe based if possible.

Thanks in advance

Florida, USA
    You could contact It lookes like their Windows VPS 200W or 300W plans should fit your needs.

Note: I see that your bandwidth/HD space needs are small but .Net and SQL server can quickly consume a lot of memory and as far as I know, Windows VPS can't burst RAM like a linux VPS (someone correct me if that's wrong).

A positive side of EuroVPS for the .Net developer: They are one of the few and far between Windows VPS providers that actually offers SQL Server on separate servers from the VPS itself.

Good Luck.
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

Thanks for your reply TCP/IP Warrior.

I did have a look at them but the price seems a little too high for what im looking for. I don't plan on running alot of MSSQL databases at all.. nor do I plan on running applications that will require alot of system resources.

I finally went with Support is TOP NOTCH!!!

Trivandrum, Kerala, India

Correct url

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperumm
    I finally went with Support is TOP NOTCH!!!
    What is the actual URL? I'm unable to find any VPS provider by visiting

Just fooling around...

Yeh sorry

Its based in the US but the support is great and the server works fine.. and its not too expensive