2CO Problem/please help

Hello all,
    I had following problems:

Total sales were 5648$
    the total sales which were already transfered to my bank account were 4163$ (minus charges and fees)
    The deposited sales were 494$
    The canceled sales were 260$

So remaining 731$ must have been pending sales which I should have recieved, but I did not recieve. I contacted to 2CO and they explained not this case but started general explanations about its service rules an so on. I contacted two times and submitted ticket to help desk but they did not answer my question well, then I wrote order numbers which had status of deposited but did not appear in payments, so I got angry, I thought I lost sales and contacted 2CO by phone again. The representative answered me that they have general problem in their program and it was not only my problem but for every vendor.

I want to ask you who uses their service, did you encountered the same problem? Also I did not like the voice or representative and the tone so may he does not care my problem? the problem is that since 11 October I should move from them to other company because as they said I sell risky materials, but as they explained I should recieve all orders came in so far. So I am confused

Do you have such problems? and what they explained?

thanks in advance

PLease any comments?

no one? ...........................................

Hmmm... strange. Never had such problems with 2CO... all looks well. I'll check my sales more deeply and write you back if I'll notice some strange things...

Quote Originally Posted by number7
    Hmmm... strange. Never had such problems with 2CO... all looks well. I'll check my sales more deeply and write you back if I'll notice some strange things...
    Thank you for help

I have feeling that they are lying me because no one has any problem but when I call them they explain that this is general problem not only connected with me but for the group of vendors. SO please can you contact them and ask if problem has been solved, for you it will be usuful to because you will get know what was going on in their server. I submitted a ticket to the help desk but they did not answer my inquiry

thanks
    Last edited by fxtrader777; 10-04-2006 at 05:35 AM.

I have checked my 2CO account and all orders appears to be fine. Maybe these $731 are held as reserve ? Have you checked your "R Held" tab of "Payments" section. What numbers are here ?

PLease scroll down to see what they answered me,
    What does it mean? Did it happen to you too?

Greetings,
    --
    Thank you for contacting 2checkout.com.I apologize for the delay in response to your inquiry. I will be happy to assist you today.

We are currently upgrading our system. At this time these files will temporarily be unavailable. We are able to view and verify these orders as you will also, as soon as the upgrade to the system is completed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We are trying to work on this issue as diligently as possible. In the mean time we ask for your patience.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We
    appreciate your patient with us through this transition period.

Please feel free to reopen this ticket if you need any additional assistance.

Thank you,
    Norma I.
    2CO Customer Care

When did you get this ? I found this announcement at 2CO members area:

October, 1 2006 - 06:46:12
    Scheduled Maintenance

Today's scheduled maintenance has completed. Thank you for your patience.

It appears that 2CO worked on some changes.

Quote Originally Posted by number7
    When did you get this ? I found this announcement at 2CO members area:

October, 1 2006 - 06:46:12
    Scheduled Maintenance

Today's scheduled maintenance has completed. Thank you for your patience.

It appears that 2CO worked on some changes.
    I got it today, today I called them too and they repeated the same,
    they said that my sales will be reviewed after that upgrade,
    as it seems upgrade is still in place

what do you think?

Following things happened in my account
    the sales which was not in payments but had status of deposited appeared in payments but not fully. I mean when I go to payments I see the old amount 494$ but when I click on it the window opens where it is indicated that total sales in payments are 927$. But as I said in payments there is stil old number 494$,
    I think they are doing something manually, I have this feeling, Hope everything will be solved OK.

OK 927 has appeared in payments, I think they corrected everything
    Tomorrow transfer will be done, so I hope I will recieve my amount without problem

It appears all finishing well ? Happy to hear.