Looking for Host

I am currently looking for a reseller host. I am currently with hostnine.com but I find that I dont have enough bandwith and especially HDD space. I would also prefer a host that would allow a irc daemon to be run to provide support for our customers but it isnt neccisary.

The package I am on at the moment is the "top" package @ hostnine.com / resellerhosting.html

If anyone could kindly tell me a host that offers more bandwith and especially HDD space (and able to run an ircd) for around the same price that would be great.

- Thnx in advance

Sorry - Delete

Should have read the sticky 1st

Hiya

not many if any hosts will allow IRC daemon, Maybe you should think about getting a VPS Solution.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Have you asked your current host if they would be willing to do a custom package for you with more HD space and bandwidth?
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Go VPS or dedicated. Before you signup make sure the DC allows IRC.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Quote Originally Posted by suss
    Sorry - Delete

Should have read the sticky 1st
    You're only asking for recommendations, and this is allowed.

Our new Hosting provider is Hostdime and we are very glad from them at this time. If you search on WHT when you can find a lot of popular companies. Good luck.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

With a VPS, can you do what you wish with most hosts eg: reselling and irc (if they allow irc that it). Also do most hosts include whm/cpanel or is it a matter of buying those licenses seperate.

Thanks

Also do most hosts include whm/cpanel or is it a matter of buying those licenses seperate.
    Check the package's details. The control panel that is/can be installed (if any) will be mentioned there.

It would be very odd to see reselling banned.

Regarding use of IRC, I would read the TOS carefully, and ask the host for confirmation. As far as I've seen, most hosting providers are not fans of IRC.

Check out the hosting offers forum, lots of companies listed there.