UK reliable Host

I need a very reliable host based in UK. This is to host 5 or 6 websites. Some are gambling related (portals with info).

What I need is Cpanel, apache (linux based) with a good amount of bandwidth, and because I have more than 1 website, I need some host that offers the possibility to host more than 1 website or with a reseller plan.

Can someone give some advice. I need a host with good support, no downtime, and very fast. I knew of one that I heard much around here some years ago, but I just don't remember the name of it.

Hi,

Just dig around the Hosting Offers section, there are a quite few UK Hosts roaming around WebHostingTalk offering cPanel solutions Just do your research and find the right host for ya. I see you mentioned based in UK, as they might still have servers in the US.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Are you looking for a UK company or a company with servers in the UK?

If you're looking for a UK company just check the offers section, there are many. if you specificly need one for UK hosting (best UK connectivity) you could have a look at xilo.net.

The only things with Xilo: they have php compiled with phpsuexec which causes some problems with some directives. They also have a lot of hidden charges you might want to ask about, but they are othereise reliable etc.

Hi

try looking at www.forum2.co.uk and also http://uk.webhostdir.com
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

What I need is a company with servers in UK.

Make some traceroute on the different hosts, if you really need a server in UK.
    BPowers.com: Eu Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared hosting with Cpanel/Fantastico
    Live Help: http://www.bpowers.com

its also worth checking http://ochostreview.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VT6
    Are you looking for a UK company or a company with servers in the UK?

If you're looking for a UK company just check the offers section, there are many. if you specificly need one for UK hosting (best UK connectivity) you could have a look at xilo.net.

The only things with Xilo: they have php compiled with phpsuexec which causes some problems with some directives. They also have a lot of hidden charges you might want to ask about, but they are othereise reliable etc.
    That's not neccessarily a bad thing. Better to have security protection, than none at all.
    Olly | INX-Gaming
    Call of Duty 4 hosting

We have had reliable service from RShosting, Clook and xCalibre, all of whom have servers in London. Webfusion (part of Pipex) have also served us well from a data center in Leeds (I believe that's where it is anyway).
    My Reviews of 30+ Hosts
    Can Also Be Seen On My Page at TekSalon

The Meatrix: Welcome to the real world