Hello Community,

I would like to start off by introducing myself, my name is Taylor Leach, and I live in Arlington, TX. I have been my own boss for the past 5 years, doing freelance design work. I have experience in all different area's of design. Some of my past clients include, Web Hosting Companies, Photographers, Real Estate Agencies, Restaurants, Church Youth Groups, etc; so I am not limited to any particular style of design and am very versatile. I enjoy working one on one with the client to ensure everything is to their exact specifications.

I have recently started my own Clothing Line, (aero9Clothing) which actually was launched last week, and is already a big success, and plan on having my work in stores within the next two months or so.

One thing I always stress to my clients, is that I always work on a professional level, and that you should expect nothing less from me. I always guarantee 100% satisfaction for all clients.

I do apologize about my portfolio, I do have good work in there, but due to a hard drive crash I lost a good amount of my work, so I am apologizing not because of the quality, but the volume of work.

If you have any questions please feel free contact through pm. email, or call me on my mobile, and all of that information is located below.

Portfolio: http://www.aero9media.com/Portfolio/temp/

Contact Me
------------------------
Mobile: 817.371.7371
Email: [email protected]
AIM: elnino2050

Thanks,
Taylor Leach
aero9Media