iFast Hosting Blowem out VPS offers!

Hello WHT-

iFast Hosting is excited about its brand new offering of Virtual Private Servers (VPS) that we wanted to share it with the members of WHT!

We have just put a brand new node online and are looking for a few of you to help us get it moving. We are offering the first 5 people to take advantage of this special a coupon for 5 dollars off the monthly price. Use the 5 dollars for an upgrade or just keep it for a value meal 1 day out of the month! The choice is yours! =)

So you want the skinny on this special? You want the 411? Well here it is!

Your VPS will be on our new Dual Xeon 3.0ghz node and we offer the following bandwidth providers at the data center located in Dallas Texas!

Internap
    Savvis
    Verio
    AboveNet

We use OpenVZ as well as HyperVM to give you ultimate control over your VPS server. Stop, Start and Reload your OS with just a click on the mouse! We can’t make it any simpler but to do it for you and if you ask the support guys nicely they just might click the button for you! =)

I could take the time to list out all of the features that our VPS comes with but I have decided that it will just cause a lot of scrolling that I know none of you like to do so I will just provide a link to our site and you can see for yourself our awesome VPS deals at prices starting at 20 dollars a month!

That’s right only 20 dollars a month! We don’t want to break the bank and we want you to be able to eat a couple value meals a month, or take someone with you on a date and you can pay for both and still have enough left over for your VPS!

Our site is www.ifasthosting.com When you get there, you will see Virtual Private Server at the top! You can also click this link for a short cut to the VPS part of the site http://ifasthosting.com/Site/?page=VPS_Hosting If you have questions you can chat with our sales rep via live chat on the site or just contact us using our contact us page!

OK so you want the coupon code for the 5 dollars off deal well, here it is!

Drum roll………………………………………………

WHTFIRST5

Remember only the first 5 people to sign up get the deal! Take advantage today and save!

Thanks for looking and we look forward to earning your business!

Ron
    iFast Hosting
    iFast Hosting Web Hosting The Way It Should Be!
    VPS, Reseller and Shared Hosting!
    Fast, Friendly Sales and 24/7 Support!
    Toll Free: 1-800-875-1432 Local: 513-729-6963

Hello again WHT-

Please understand that we will be verifying all orders that come to us for our VPS accounts.

Please make sure that the information that you submit is accurate. We call every client personally to verify all VPS orders placed with our company.

Thanks
    Ron
    iFast Hosting

Hello WHT-

I want to take the time to say I'm sorry if you came to our site and tried to order but got an error message. We were doing some work on the billing script and apparently some how turned off some packages from being ordered.

Thanks to some of you for bringing it to our attention and we are sorry!

Because we messed up we will offer 3 more 5 dollar off coupons. If you tried to sign up but couldn't and you have not found a solution yet, come on back and grab one of our fantastic deals!

Thanks again for the heads up and once again we look forward to your business!

Hello again all-

Just wanted to take the time to update this thread to some new offerings that we have.

Because when we rolled this deal out a few days ago we were just getting started we have been growing our offerings to you.

Currently we have added 4 control panels for you to chose from as well as Client Exec to automate your signups.

Cpanel
    Cpanel+Fantastico+RVSKINS
    Plesk 8.0 30 domains + Powerpack
    Plesk 8.0 100 domains + Powerpack
    DirectAdmin
    Webmin

If your looking for a reliable VPS with your choice of industry leading contol panels iFast Hosting may be your right choice!

Please chat with one of our sales people today via our online chat, or give us a call at 1-800-875-1432 and we will answer any questions you have!

As always, Thanks!

i dont know about this one

Quote Originally Posted by ocguy
    i dont know about this one
    Sometimes I say the same thing about myself and some of the people who help us out at iFast Hosting.

But, in saying that... whats there not to know?

Pricing?

What we offer?

Where our server is located?

How long we been around?

Just ask what you dont know about and maybe I can clairify!

Thanks
    Ron
    iFast Hosting!