Intermediate Programmer FOR HIRE

Hello, my name is Rick Flowers and I'm seeking a new partner.
    I have had about a year off to study 3D, and now seeking a partner to help start a good team and speed up project development by 50%. I focus my skill in art direction, graphic design, 3d rendering, animation, and client relations. Further personal bio information, portfolio, and history will be shared on interview.

REQUIREMENTS:
    Reading and writing simple PHP
    Communicating between PHP and mySQL, (XML is a plus),
    Reading, writing, and editing simple JavaScript,
    HTML (of course),
    A general-expert understanding of interactive media,
    Willing to learn more, and work 5-6 hours a day to FULL TIME,

Contact me right away! No age requirement but a high school education is required. I will be immediately interested in having a brief down-to-earth interview with you.

PAYMENT:
    Full disclosure between us will be a normal between client contracts and 50% profit sharing. If work-load is not even per-project, you will program ahead of me on future projects. There's A LOT of work lined up already.
    This is going to be an incredibly successful and growing team, I already have a list of clients waiting for me to create high end websites.
    Feel free to check out just a few of my websites below. (Developed from 100% scratch)

CrashResistant.com (2003)
    TeamValor.net (2003)
    DominantDesign.net (2004)
    RingCouncil.com (2005)
    NutopiaProductions.com (2006)
    TailLight.biz (2006)

Feel free to call me straight up and chat, email, or ask for my IM handle.
    Email: Rick(at)RickFlowers.com
    Cell: (six-one-four) 325-4655

Let's get busy!

Regards,
    Rick Flowers
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 04-26-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Updating, as per OP's ticket info
      0 Not allowed!

A suggestion, change your subject to something like: "Looking for programmer" not "programmer for hire" it sounds like we would find a programmer looking for work in this thread That's why I came in anyways
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response 24/7/365
      0 Not allowed!

Good suggestion =) unfortunately since you replied I cannot make edits to the first post, on this forum. Thanks though
      0 Not allowed!

Greets,
    Well i keen to get busy with you so have just now put a mail to your id, please check and we can take it from there.
    Kind Regards
      0 Not allowed!