:: What I have been up to......

Hello to all of my friends and fellow posters.

Well, since my not comming to the board I have been nailed with projects. At last count 11 at the same time.

Work is out there people you just have to find it. Sad to say though some of it is "build me the comp now and if I like it then we will select you and you will get paid" I guess those are the times us designers live in.

If things continue to get any bigger I might be looking to bring people on on a gig by gig basis. If you are a small firm with people and wanted to share work. Please dont contact me. I would only hire people that I know and that I have looked at their works and it rocks.

Latest site turned out: www.transworldhair.com

Yeah, its simple and looks like some of my other work. That was a big problem for me on that site as I know I could have done better but the client just wanted that. Full backend content managment system tied to SQL DB, Admin section with reports and site stats ect.

A major company has been in talks with me about possibly acquiring Level3i next year. kind of funny that is only me and another guy when needed. they know this and are still wanting to buy and develop the company further. Will keep my fingers crossed if it works. I'll get happy if and when a check hits the bank.

Once again if anybody needs help or has any questions just email me or ICQ me and I will try and be of assistance.

So long for now and good design.

Hey Tranz,
    good to hear from ya........
    Yeah there is work out there, you just gotta keep looking.........and doing great work will always equate to finding more work (well usually)........

Work is out there people you just have to find it. Sad to say though some of it is "build me the comp now and if I like it then we will select you and you will get paid" I guess those are the times us designers live in.
    Yeah, it does get annoying doing that.......

ANyway, sounds like all is going well.......

so good luck with it.......

cheers
    --

Nice to hear from you once again Tranz. Good luck on your business ventures.

uh... I don't know you but anyway, welcome back.

hmmm... anybody, thats sites pretty neat. Just clean and easy

Thumbs up

Cute flash movie!

<snicker><saracasim>

Were you paid for this or did you barter for their services?

</snicker></sarcasim>

Great work as always....