Media Temple : Alternate Domains

I signed up with Media Temple, and so far is going great. Got my site set up in about 3-4 hours after sign up, and the upload and download speeds are really great. I have a question however. I have several alternate domains in that site, but I was wondering if there was a way to make an account to connect to those domains, just like cpanel lets you. I can't figure it out.

MediaTemple should be able to answer faster than any of their users here. Contact their support department to help you out. That's what you're paying them for after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    MediaTemple should be able to answer faster than any of their users here. Contact their support department to help you out. That's what you're paying them for.
    That's what I just did 2 seconds before you posted this . Before them I had a host that took them 2-3 days to respond something like this, hopefully they won't take as long. Thanks anyways for the post

Quote Originally Posted by Bioviral
    That's what I just did 2 seconds before you posted this . Before them I had a host that took them 2-3 days to respond something like this, hopefully they won't take as long. Thanks anyways for the post
    2-3 days to response? That is pretty long.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by MxHub
    2-3 days to response? That is pretty long.
    Tell me about it. It's been 1 day sinse I sent them an email about my locked domain. It seems that they won't let go of my domain that my new host is linked with. So to view it I have to type in the IP or the .com address (I use .net for my domain).

Media Temple took 15 minutes to answer me, wow. I love these guys. Good news as well:

Quote Originally Posted by Media Temple Customer Support
    At this time no, that is not possible. When we roll out with the new versions of the servers in a few weeks, this will change.

If you have any further questions regarding your (mt) Media Temple services, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Media Temple took 15 minutes to answer me
    That's very good! It must feel wonderful to know you chose such a host!

Very nice, yes I agree that 2-3 days is a bit unbelievable. I am glad you have found such a good host and be sure to write a review for them in a couple months to keep us updated! Good luck.
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders

Media Temple is a great company to get associated with and to trust your information. These guys are always trying to find new avenues to helping their customers get the most from their accounts. Great choice! If you want - much like Allure mentioned - come back in a few months and give us an update on their service.

Cheers!