Need a HOST without any SPAm filter

Hello,

I'm looking for a share plan on a server without any kind of spam filter. I want to received all spam e-mail at the website email address.

The hosted website will be very small (5 meg) and almost no bandwith (20 Meg). Paypal for paying would be great.

I'm posting here because it is a very special request and that type of hosting could not be found within the "Find a host" menu.

Budget, is no a concern.

Best regards

Patrick

Hi,

I don't think you will be able to fully get away from spam filtering. You will always have to deal with companies such as Verizon who feel they must block things before it would even reach your host.

But as far as I know... most hosts that offer "spam filtering" or "mail blocking" allow you to block only those emails you want to block (or in the case with cPanel... allow you to set the default address to allow all or none for unrouted emails)... otherwise... it all gets thru.

It is possible. Email your host to have your account excluded from their filtering system.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

Or h-sphere can, but you'll still run in to RBL issues.

I'm curious, why do you want to receive the spam?
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

Hi,

Thanks all for your answer.

It's for trapping PHISHING email.

Patrick

I see. Though you may find a host that doesn't have RBLs or any other spam filters, it might be easier to get a cheap VPS.
    -Steven | u2-web, LLC - Clustered Shared Hosting
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -Aristotle

If its a cPanel host.. make sure they don't "Use callouts to verify the existence of email senders" as that tends to stop tons of spams. =)
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Good plan. I was actually thinking of doing something similar with catching spam.

You could also go for a VPS account. they you could totally control your email accounts.
    Off Topic Web Forum - A forum for talking about anything!!
    N.Z. Webmaster Community - Are you from New Zealand? Well signup to our forum!!!!

Hi

CPanel allows you to enable the spam filter if you want it, otherwise leave it disabled.

Some other mail clients may come with it switched on automatically, in this case, you should be able to switch it off.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat