Hi everyone!

In celebration of our new website, I would like to offer coupons only available on WHT. In my opinion the prices are already quite reasonable but this will hopefully attract more people.

Server is the SoftLayer datacenter, in the well-known INFOMART telecom hotel near downtown Dallas. We have 4 Tier-1 bandwidth providers: Verio, Abovenet, Savvis and Internap.

Test IPs: &
Test Download: 10MB & 100MB

We take daily backups of all your data including emails and databases, and they are stored at a different physical location. This is for all accounts on the server (even those resellers create).

Shared plans are here.
Reseller plans are here.

WHT Special - Our Top Reseller Plan For Just 5.00/Mo!!
5GB/30GB WHM Reseller Hosting
Support For You + Your Clients

Resellers, I have bought an unlimited license of "IntelloDesk" a very powerful helpdesk script. Anyone on the server is welcome to use it, including the customers of resellers. I personally deal with support and I have ~5 years experience with web hosting and cPanel/WHM.

The billing system is 256-bit encrypted using a certificate signed by Equifax Secure Inc.

Possible addons:
Dedicated IP - 1.50 per month
ClientExec license - 4.00 per month!! (resellers only and must be hosted on our server).

Any questions please ask here.
You can also request any custom plan, or make me an offer.

MSN: james[at]jamestodd.me.uk