* 20GB Bandwitdh... Which host is BEST?

Hi guys!

I am currently hosting my website on, and have become really tired of the slow speeds, slow page loads, and downtimes.

I am looking for a FAST (fast page load) and FAST (download speeds) as I am hosting instruction videos behind a member's area.

As of right now I do not need anything more than 20GB/month of bandwith.

My main concern is speed. There is no point in buying a hosting service that gives me 2000GB if I can't download faster than 60KB/s.

I'd like to keep the cost under 20$/month.

Can you guys help me?

I don't know which one to trust, which one has been around for a while, which one is reputable.

* I do use PHP, and I love the CPanel backup/stats manager.

New York City

You shouldnt have any trouble finding a host with 20gb bandwidth running cpanel with a $20/mo. budget.

Just dig around WHT for hosting offers & reviews and you should find your host in no time. Most hosts shouldn't have trouble providing you with fast loading web pages and if there's a 30-day money back guarantee, then you can always take advantage of that in case things go wrong.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

You may try to contact to the hosts in your list, many host does have a download speed test file that you can use it.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I would recommend searching on or

1. Do a search and make a list of web hosts that meet your requirements.
    2. Research on each of the web hosts for positive and negative reviews
    3. Contact the web host to test their response timing

That's about it

Ontario, Canada
    A reasonable request.

like Cirtex mentioned, its not going to be too difficult to find 20GB of transfer for $20 monthly. Ofcoarse any decent host will provide you with a test file for a transfer speed demo, and be sure to test their support by sending requests to sales or support dept.

If this is the budget you have set for yourself, remember: by general rule of thumb, the more you pay, the better the quality. Just remember to do your research beforehand to make sure this is the case

Good luck - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun