Exclamation [EU] IPDEDICATED Launch Special - Amazing Prices - Discount Coupon - Directadmin FREE

Hello:

IPDEDICATED, the new european quality dedicated server provider, is proud to announce the official opening of our services. In order to celebrate this exciting happening, we are offering a special offer for the WHT community.

Use the following coupon code (only 15 available) and you'll receive a 10% discount during the lifetime of your account: WHT-10-OFF

If this isn't enough, we are offering Directadmin + Installatron completely free on all our servers. This offer ends on the 15th of october.

Basic Server
    AMD Sempron 3000+
    512MB Kingston Quality RAM
    80GB SATA Western Digital Drive
    1000GB Monthly Data Transfer
    20GB Offsite Backup
    10Mb/s port
    APC Remote Reboot
    99,9% Network Uptime Guarantee
    Setup = Free
    Monthly = 59,99€
    Directadmin + Installatron = FREE
    Cpanel = 25€ monthly
    Order here: http://www.ipdedicated.com/billing/s...p?clienttype=5

Medium Server
    AMD64 Athlon 3800+
    1024MB Kingston Quality RAM
    160GB SATA Western Digital Drive
    2000GB Monthly Data Transfer
    20GB Offsite Backup
    10Mb/s port
    APC Remote Reboot
    Setup = Free
    Monthly = 79,99€
    Cpanel = 25€ monthly

Professional AMD Server
    AMD64 X2 Dual Core 3800+
    2048MB Kingston Quality RAM
    250GB SATA Western Digital Drive 16MB Cache
    3000GB Monthly Data Transfer
    20GB Offsite Backup
    10Mb/s port
    APC Remote Reboot
    Setup = Free
    Monthly = 99,99€
    Cpanel = 25€ monthly

Professional Intel Server
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHZ
    2048MB Kingston Quality RAM
    250GB SATA Western Digital Drive 16MB Cache
    3000GB Monthly Data Transfer
    20GB Offsite Backup
    10Mb/s port
    APC Remote Reboot
    Setup = Free
    Monthly = 99,99€
    Cpanel = 25€ monthly

Availability: We do our best to deliver these servers within 72 hours after payment has been confirmed.

Operating Systems: We offer Centos 4.4, Fedora 5, Debian 3.1 and FreeBSD 6.1. Other distros are available on request but can take longer to deploy.

Network: We use both Tiscali (Main) and Cogent (Backup) for our network. Our uplink to both of them is a 1000Mbit port. Other carriers will also be added in the next monhts. You can ping the following IP: 89.207.232.1. A testfile can be found at: http://www.ipdedicated.com/100mb.bin

Datacenter: We maintain our own private cage in the worldclass Telvent CarrierHouse2 DC situated in Madrid, Spain. If you want to know more about our DC please download the following pdf: http://www.telvent.com/services/hous...dbuilding2.pdf

Support: The servers are unmanaged, though we are a bunch of nice guys and do like to help our clients out. If you need help to update your kernel, install a firewall or update apache, we are more than pleased to help you. If you need a fully managed solution, we advise you to hire an external management company.

VAT: Only european citizens pay 16% VAT. If you are a european business with a valid VAT number, please send it through the order form. If you live outside of Europe, you won't pay any kind of VAT.

About Us: We are spanish provider with more than 4 years of industry experience. We have offices in both Bilbao, Spain and Madrid, Spain. Once our website is finished, you'll be able to find some more company background.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us responding to this thread, sending a pm or an email to sales@ipdedicated.com

We sincerely hope you like this offer and look forward to serving your hosting needs
    Last edited by ViAdcK; 10-02-2006 at 06:15 PM.

How many IP's come with these servers?

Thanks.

Hello:

5 usable IP addresses. Each additional IP is 1€ monthly.

Please let me know if you have an additional question.

This is very interesting, I have never had server is Spain, and the pricing seems excellent for the specifications and the free DirectAdmin + Installatron is awsome!

Well done.

One thing though, what is the support like? Is it 24/7, or is it like LeaseWeb with best effort support? Im not too bothered whether the server is managed or not, jsut wondering about how long support would take to answer and resolve hardware faults.

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

Hello Matt:

We offer a 4 hour hardware replacement guarantee. An emergency phone number is available on request also.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions

How much for the 'Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHZ' with two hard drives 2x120/60 more or less.

Please add 15€ monthly for two 160GB drives.

is it possible to have 100Mb/s port on those servers? do u have any unmetered servers?

Upgrade to a 100Mbit port is 10€ monthly. We don't offer unmetered servers at this moment, sorry.

one more question is 3000GB Monthly Data Transfer incoming and outgoing comined? for ex. can i use 2900 outgoing 100 incomng ?

Yes, it is combined. You can use the allotted transfer in the way you wish.

irc allowed?
    ddos protection?

Thanks
    Nobody is perfect! My name is nobody!

Irc is not allowed. We protect our network against ddos at our core router. A machine sending or receiving a ddos attack will be disconnected until the attack has been mitigated.

Is KVM available on request?

Hello finnzi:

KVM will be available on request within a month aproximately.

Any additional questions, let me know

misleading ads ?

hmmz,

When you click on an order link at a server specification which mentions it has 1024 mb (1 gig) ram memory.It says on the signup there's only 512 mb (megabyte) Ram.You can select more ram in the provided drop down box but that will cost more .... another 512 MB would mean €10 extra / per month.This is kind of misleading ...

Hello:

I have just checked the order form and it looks fine to me. The only server that comes with 1gig is the Medium server which appears correctly on the order form.

Could you please be a little more specific?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViAdcK
    Hello:

I have just checked the order form and it looks fine to me. The only server that comes with 1gig is the Medium server which appears correctly on the order form.

Could you please be a little more specific?

Thanks
    You are right.I didn't see you have to select the correct processor(AMD64 Athlon 3800+
    ) for the mentioned specifications.When you select the mentioned processor the page refreshes and it shows 1024 mb ram Apologies my mistake

No problem