MCIT-Network Appraisal

Domain Appraisal:;;;

MCIT-Network is a Business owned by TurnKey I.T Solutions, TurnKey I.T Solutions is a Web Design & Graphic Design company in the South West of England and has over 2 years Web Design experience.

TurnKey I.T Solutions joined with another company in August 2006 and created MCIT-Network, However the other company left at the end of September 2006 leaving all customers behind.

[MCIT-Network now has over 30 Shared & Reseller Hosting Customers & Rents 1 Dedicated Server to house these Customers on.

MCIT-Network is constantly expanding we now offer 24/7 Support & Have hired a dedicated support Team to answer all enquiries and support request.

TurnKey I.T Solutions owns approximately 15 Domains & approximately 5 .com Domains

MCIT-Network & TurnKey I.T Solutions wish to sell shares in our Business and would like an appraisal to realize what the Business is worth & Have a possible view of selling.
    Last edited by Vortex-Steve; 10-07-2006 at 08:40 PM.

Begin first by appraising the value of your company!The benefits of owning the trademark is far more valuable than just owning the domain.

Hey, Thanks for the advise, But how much would you say the business is worth at the moment?

Your quite welcome!! That i don't know! You should check with the person who does your books.

If anyone has any suggestions for how much MCIT-Network might be worth please let me know.
    MCIT-Network - Cheapest Hosting In The World!

Thumbs up

A companies value is based on assets and liabilities.There is no way to no the worth straight off hand,but the domain names could be worth $100-$200 a piece.