Clearing our mail queue?

Anyone able to point me in the right direction on how to clear our my mail queue in Fedora 4? I do not need to save anything in the queue just get rid of all the junk messages that are inside.

I'm very new when it comes to Linux so if you need more info just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm not familiar with Fedora however mail queue is usually stored in /var/spool. For example, on exim based cPanel servers I just delete all the directories in /var/spool/exim, then restart exim and it re-creates what's needed and runs fresh from there.

Maine, USA
    What mail server software are you running? If you are using a stock Fedora install with no control panel, then it is probably sendmail.
    To flush the mail queue in sendmail:
    /sbin/service sendmail stop
    rm -rf /var/spool/mqueue/*
    /sbin/service sendmail start

That should clear out all of the messages in the sendmail queue.

Control Panel is Plesk 8 and I know Horde is on it, or is Horde just webmail?

Maine, USA
    Correct, Horde is just a webmail interface, that connects to any MTA software.
    It would appear that plesk 8 uses the QMail MTA, and that plesk 8 has an interface built into it to clear the message queue.
    I do not have a plesk 8 install handy to check, but look in there.

You could also log into the server via SSH, stop the qmail service, remove the qmail queue by hand, then restart the qmail service.

Ok I'll give it a shot.

Thanks again for the info!