Hosting performance

I have a few hosting accounts. Want to know how can I test to see which one has the fastest web performace? thanks

http://hostingspeeds.com is pretty good for global and country wide tests. Also ask you users what they might think.
    ReflexNetworks means Happy Clients!

Hi Smash,

I have to agree with andren. HostingSpeeds.com is very reliable. Some people will tell you just do a ping, but that is notoriously unreliable. Also, keep in mind, the real truth will be in what you and your users experience, over time and during different hours of the day. Truth is in the pudding.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

You can do your own tests asking to your host for a download speed test file.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Clarify pls

Quote Originally Posted by smash123
    I have a few hosting accounts. Want to know how can I test to see which one has the fastest web performace? thanks
    Do you want a listing of average times or do you want to be able to do on demand scans/interval monitoring of performance.