Modifying An Access Database

My company has an online timesheet program which uses Access as its database. From time to time it messes up and I have to download the database to my computer, fix it, and then reupload it. I don't know enough about ASP to fix the problem in the code by myself but I was wondering if there is anything available, similar to phpMyAdmin, that will allow me to modify the Access database without the need to download and upload it.

I don't know about a CMS. You can build your own.

Are you trying to update the structure of the table or just the data inside of it. I use the following to update the data without having to downloade it. I use php though.

<?
    $conn = new COM("ADODB.Connection") or die("Cannot start ADO");
    // Microsoft Access connection string.
    $conn->Open("DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=C:\\path\\to\\your\\database.mdb");
    // SQL statement to build recordset

?>

<?
    $rs = $conn->Execute("UPDATE yourtable SET

something = '{$_POST['something']}',
    somethingelse='{$_POST['somethingelse']}'

WHERE id={$_POST['id']}");

$rs->Close();
    ?>

If you are looking for something easier, look into using Front Page, It can tackle that.

My only option is ASP, which I don't really know that well. There's no phpMyAdmin type program made for ASP to work with Access databases?

phpmyadmin is only PHP interface (for now).

I understand that, I don't want phpMyAdmin, I want a program that acts like phpMyAdmin, but uses ASP and Access.

You can always visit: http://www.hotscripts.com to see if there aren't any relative utilities on ASP.