Windows 2003 64-Bit Edition Question.

I was wondering if folks here have used the Windows 2003 64-Bit edition in their hosting environment?

How does it fair with control panels like HELM, Plesk, etc. ? Was there a visible improvement in processing speeds and responsiveness when compared to the regular 32-bit edition?

And since I'm a total noob with respect to the AMD line of processors, which AMD processors are 64-bit?

TIA
    "I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it. ".
    Rodney Dangerfield (from "I Get No Respect!").

Quote Originally Posted by Babushka99
    I was wondering if folks here have used the Windows 2003 64-Bit edition in their hosting environment?

How does it fair with control panels like HELM, Plesk, etc. ? Was there a visible improvement in processing speeds and responsiveness when compared to the regular 32-bit edition?

And since I'm a total noob with respect to the AMD line of processors, which AMD processors are 64-bit?

TIA

All Opteron / Socket 939 / Socket AM2 cpus are 64bit

With socket 754 all of the "Athlon 64" are 64bit. The original semprons were not x64 but they then shifted to production of the Sempron 64 which is x64.

I've seen clients have many a programming knightmare with Windows 64bit version. Just make sure you test it soundly!