Secure Image Hosting

I need a host for images used as headers for paypal accounts. PayPal will allow images hosted anywhere, but if its not a secure ( recognized certificate? ) location, an alert goes up telling the customer that there is something insecure asking to be loaded, and what do they want to do. Naturally that's going to scare off lots of people.

There are a few companies offering it, but their sign-up process is so off putting, I am reluctant to start with them.

• There are only three images concerned
    • Am I in a position to do this for myself and don't know it? (I have several accounts with a good host)
    • Is someone here running such hosting?
    Cheers
    Larry Weiss

Why don't you buy a SSL certificate ??

Just google "ssl" and you'll find one for $15 to $30 easily...

Quote Originally Posted by larryweiss
    I need a host for images used as headers for paypal accounts. PayPal will allow images hosted anywhere, but if its not a secure ( recognized certificate? ) location, an alert goes up telling the customer that there is something insecure asking to be loaded, and what do they want to do. Naturally that's going to scare off lots of people.

There are a few companies offering it, but their sign-up process is so off putting, I am reluctant to start with them.

• There are only three images concerned
    • Am I in a position to do this for myself and don't know it? (I have several accounts with a good host)
    • Is someone here running such hosting?
    Just about any shared host with the ability to offer you a dedicated IP and SSL installation (if not the certificate as well) can fit the bill. Alternatively, you could also use a Shared SSL certificate (if one is provided by your host) at no charge.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!