I just ordered a server with Beachcomber. I was impressed that they got it up quick. I ordered it Friday Afternoon and they sent me all the info Saturday night. But I cannot log in with the usernames and passwords they gave me. I submitted a ticket and thought this would be resolved quickly, but it has almost been 1 day. Not impressed so far with support
      0 Not allowed!

Oleanhst - Do you realize you just bumped a thread which is over 1.5 years old?

What tipped me off was seeing niyogi posting
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?
      0 Not allowed!

Tasmania, Australia
    Split to a new thread
      0 Not allowed!

I have been with Beachcomber coming close to 3 years now and I must have submitted over 50 tickets in that time and always receive a response with 10-15 minutes.

Normally, when you send a ticket you get an immediate acknowledgement in your Inbox to say that the ticket has been submitted. Have you received this? If you have't try sending your request again. If you have, simply chase the acknowledgement ticket up.

There are three support options via Beachcomber's Contact Us page. I normally always use...
    [email protected]

Cheers - Dav
    Gotta check out this superb site...
      0 Not allowed!

Issue was resolved...They claim not to of seen the ticket in the database. Thanks
      0 Not allowed!