Logo Design Service Request $20-50

Hi, I am looking for a good logo. This logo will replace the current logo for the software product AOL2Pop (www.aol2pop.com). Therefore, the designed logo must be scalable (different sizes) so that it can be implemented on the website and the actual software product.

What the logo represents: AOL2Pop is a software product that allows AOL users to check their e-mail via a POP3 or SMTP compliant e-mail client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express and Eudora E-mail) instead of being forced to use AOL's own proprietary e-mail system. The logo should contain some sort of mail or mailbox image. The logo can not contain the AOL logo due to copyright and trademark reasons.

A description and screenshot of the product is available at BetaNews

The logo must meet the following requirements:
    • Is simple and clean - no complex logos with a million completely different colors
    • Transparent Background
    • Looks professional yet user friendly at the same time (notice the current logo makes the program look simple, easy, and not sophisticated)
    • Gives users a feeling of trust and integrity.

The amount I am willing to pay is between $20 to $30. I will require different logo sizes at high quality. Being able to edit the logo is also a plus. Logos created in Flash with a constant (not annoying) animations are a plus. Superb logos with high satisfaction will receive a $20 bonus. Payment will be a direct transfer from Paypal (note that you will be receiving full value because this is not a credit transfer).

Also, the mailbox icon I have is not very good. If you can design a better mailbox icon or other symbol for the program and its tray icon, I will also offer a bonus.

If you have any questions, please PM me or send me an e-mail.

Thank you.

Ummm didn't the new AIM version implement POP3 checking?

Unfortunately, you are not familiar with AOL. AIM implemented POP checking only for POP3 mail services. AOL does not offer its users POP3 access to e-mail.

Ok so yours does?

I would watch it if i were you, AOL my try and get you aol.com vs aol2pop, the names are clearly the same, and for the same thing basiclly. Copyright infringment
    Sales Department
    [email protected]
    http://www.hostnox.com
    Hosting of the future, today.

This thread is for a logo, not to discuss the program or the domain name. AOL and AOL2Pop are completely different. Do a domain search on all domain names that have AOL in them. If I used a name like AOL Pop3 Converter then there might be some problems. I am only discussing logos here.

yes.

-----------
    I wonder why h.ost.no.x became ****

Okay, it is not name infrigement. There will be no more discussion on names. You people are plain out rude and inconsiderate considering I have reiterated the fact that I only want a logo and to have no discussion on the name. Do some research yourself. First of all, AOL offers no POP3 service at all. It is completely unrelated. Second, why isn't aolmailaol.com or aimaol.com or any of those domains taken by AOL?

This topic is closed to everyone that is not going to discuss logos.

-End of Discussion.

PorkChup is takin' care of business! Domain critiques happen in the domain names forum, he/she wants a logo, let's get 'em a logo.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

We are interested

Greetings!

Our logo design is worth $50. We can design the logo if you are interested. Icon design is worth $10 (for the moment).

Here is our portfolio .

We look forward to serve you.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

heres my entry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aolsmtplogo.gif  

Hi SilentBob, thanks for your submission, but unfortunately your logo does not meet our criteria for a smooth friendly and simple logo.

Consul, I would like more information about your Icon design services because your website does not have any examples or details. I need icons in .ico files in multiple resolutions, including 16x16 256 color.

Thanks.

Here's a good one

My logo

check this out , if it suits your need
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aoltopop.jpg  

Guys, go to the link of the software to take a look of the dimensions, it's meant for an interface window for Christ's sake, not a huge a&$ banner.

size is not the problem here, it can be customized, the main thing is whether the client is satisfied with the logo, if he is then it can be easily customized according to the desired size, after all its just a demo!

You're basically saying that it's OK to create a 800x600 composite that will look like crap at 120x40.

Hi guys. It looks like I have to reiterate that the logo is not supposed to be complex. It should have a custom mailbox icon as a symbolic logo in addition to text that makes the program look friendly, simple, and professional.

If you saw the screenshot, you would notice that the logo is not supposed to be a large square. It should have more of a rectangular shape.

I have received an offer for design in exchange for a link via the About dialog of the software program. These can also be discussed via PM.

Thank you for your submissions.

P.S. I found Timechange's AOL graphic amusing.

Of course, we are trying to have some mindless fun

The amount I am willing to pay is between $20 to $30. I will require different logo sizes at high quality.
    theres no mention of size, and above is the requirement, so i don't think i'v done something horrible as you are describing it. Again i must say, its there just to give an idea!

thanks for the info purchup!!!

This offer is now closed to all people who have not started designing yet. I have been contacted by a logo design company that has offered logo and icon design in exchange for recognition in the software program.

Please note that if you have already started on a logo, please go ahead and attach or PM it to me. Icon design was offered by two companies.

Thank you to all the people who submitted to this thread.