Help me to choose a good reseller company

Hi there, I'm from Peru, I'm web developer and have 5 sites(I wait for more in a soon future) that I want to host in a reseller account, only for my customers, I don`t want to have a reseller company. I work with CMS' like Drupal, Joomla, wordpress(for my future blog) and use php and Mysql for my own jobs too.

(yes, I used WHT search buttom) my requirements are:

- 1 - 2 Gb disk space
    - 5 - 10 Gb Bandwith
    - Cpanel, email, subdomains, php and mysql installed
    - monthly budget around $10 per month(the cheaper the better)

The Websites are low bandwith consume, although data tranfer will be good, I've read WHT and other stuff, and choosed this companies:

-resellerzoom --> 2Gb / 30 Gb bandwidth -->4.95 month ------ very good, good price, but only for statics sites
    -webhostingbuzz --1,500 MB/100 GB bandwidth -->$10 month ------ worse than good comments
    -qualityhostonline--2.5 GB/20 Gb bandwidth -->$10 month ------- no much information about them in WHT
    -hostingoption-- 1000 MB/ 10 GB Bandwidht -->$10 month ------- no much information about them in WHT
    -virtuosonetsolutions-- 3GB/150GB Bandwidht -->$9 month -------- no much information
    -budgetreseller --- 2 Gb/ 40 Gb bandwith --->$10.95 month ---- good comments actually
    -jaguarpc(nexus plan) ---6 Gb/65Gb bandwith -->$8 month ---- good and bad comments

Domains will be registred in godaddy

It's hard choice a company, please tell me what you think about this, I wait your comments to choose a good option for me.

Thanks! :-)

any host running Linux servers can support for your work. For the control panel, do you open for another one? if yes, I would highly recommend DirectAdmin instead of cPanel. It's very easy to use, much more stable from my view. And your budget is good enough, you can get one even cheaper.

So, do you want to choose in your list only, or open for others?

You can try hostquote option on top of the forum to receive offers from hosting provider.
    Your budget and requirements seem ok to me.
    It's not difficult to get a reseller account that suit your needs.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Thanks for your answers

gate2vn: I have experience with Cpanel, it's for that reason that I prefer it, thanks anyway

PremiumHost: Oh, I don't knew about 'hostquote', I activate it now, thanks

What do you think about the companies that I choose, I must be away of some of those?

btw i think if you email hostgator they still have an unadvertised $15.00 a month reseller plan that is pretty good.
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

A good number of these companies offer a lot more than you seem to need. Consider emailing them and they should be able to work with you.

The web site of virtuosonetsolutions maybe looks professionally. But they don't allow to host many domains on a reseller account. Also their support is slow and they are a small company. I don't recommend Jaguarpc. If you can increase your budget when I recommend Hostdime.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

I am hosted with budgetreseller, and very satisfied with their support and service.

They have a special going on for yearly purchase, see here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=550680

With their [BR03 Plan] you can get
    (3GB Space)
    (60GB Bandwidth)
    Host 40 Domains
    $109.50/year CDN
    ~$98.00/year USD

Thats cool!!
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by MaXaC
    Hi there, I'm from Peru, I'm web developer and have 5 sites(I wait for more in a soon future) that I want to host in a reseller account, only for my customers, I don`t want to have a reseller company. I work with CMS' like Drupal, Joomla, wordpress(for my future blog) and use php and Mysql for my own jobs too.

(yes, I used WHT search buttom) my requirements are:

- 1 - 2 Gb disk space
    - 5 - 10 Gb Bandwith
    - Cpanel, email, subdomains, php and mysql installed
    - monthly budget around $10 per month(the cheaper the better)

The Websites are low bandwith consume, although data tranfer will be good, I've read WHT and other stuff, and choosed this companies:

-resellerzoom --> 2Gb / 30 Gb bandwidth -->4.95 month ------ very good, good price, but only for statics sites
    -webhostingbuzz --1,500 MB/100 GB bandwidth -->$10 month ------ worse than good comments
    -qualityhostonline--2.5 GB/20 Gb bandwidth -->$10 month ------- no much information about them in WHT
    -hostingoption-- 1000 MB/ 10 GB Bandwidht -->$10 month ------- no much information about them in WHT
    -virtuosonetsolutions-- 3GB/150GB Bandwidht -->$9 month -------- no much information
    -budgetreseller --- 2 Gb/ 40 Gb bandwith --->$10.95 month ---- good comments actually
    -jaguarpc(nexus plan) ---6 Gb/65Gb bandwith -->$8 month ---- good and bad comments

Domains will be registred in godaddy

It's hard choice a company, please tell me what you think about this, I wait your comments to choose a good option for me.

Thanks! :-)
    I can personally recommend ResellerZoom. If you up your budget and go with their Advanced Reseller Plans you will be able to host dynamic sites as well. Their support is responsive and they are always polite and try to be helpful. I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by bwb
    btw i think if you email hostgator they still have an unadvertised $15.00 a month reseller plan that is pretty good.
    What is the unadvertised plan?

I would recommend searching on www.findmyhosting.com or www.hostsearch.com then with the results you can search for reviews on WHT.