Is this possible

I have never seen this hosting company before but their special offer in the forums have coaught my eye anybody have expierence with them thanks in advance heres the thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=55142

Unlimited space and bandwidth.

Quit dreaming
    It's not going to happen, keep looking.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

I dont like to nitpick, but you have 1 post, and you happen to read this "special offer" and post here about it within 12 minutes time? Did you even have time to look at the hosts website?

Oh and you signed up the same day as him Very cool

What website were you considering hosting with them?
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

I just thought it was someone new that didn't know.. Didn't notice that 12 minute same day thing
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

Too bad that IP addresses are not visible... would cut down on this crap.

Originally posted by mwatkins
    Too bad that IP addresses are not visible... would cut down on this crap.
    *nods* Always felt IP's visible was the best option...

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Re: Is this possible

Originally posted by Eliminator
    I have never seen this hosting company before but their special offer in the forums have coaught my eye anybody have expierence with them thanks in advance heres the thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=55142
    You don't need to view IP addresses, just a whois lookup. This HOST4EVER.COM site is owned by Jeddi of UNLIMITEDHOSTINGPLANS.COM who in this 73 post thread was lambasted for unlimitedhosting's 'unlimited' plans, and told us:

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...095#post327095

...there has been a big misunderstanding! ... when you put unlimited before hosting plans, it simply means that we provide "Unlimited" Hosting Plans and that does not mean unlimited in space or bandwidth in any sense! ... “Unlimited Hosting Plans” means we provide "Unlimited" (large amount of different) "Hosting Plans" (services, servers, packages, plans)! The main reason that we choose this name for our company is that we already offer 9 Windows packages and 9 Linux packages...
    Ohhh and here when Satj2000 suggested someone give them a try, I missed that he was from the same company. Duhhhhh...

So it is a differnet name this time, everything unlimited. *shakes head* Does anything more really need to be said about this? Just pathetic...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

...there has been a big misunderstanding! ... when you put unlimited before hosting plans, it simply means that we provide "Unlimited" Hosting Plans and that does not mean unlimited in space or bandwidth in any sense!
    cute.. I remember that thread. I think the worst thing these guys can do is try to justify their wares. No matter how hard they try it always sounds oddly hollow... or downright odd in that case.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Sounded like bullfrog then and as you can see... (shocker!), it was bullfrog. Unlimited hosts lie and say anything to get your money, as you can see. Don't fall for it, as they lie on their site, they lie in posts, they lie lie lie!

A big misunderstanding... unlimited hosting plans means they provide a large amount of different hosting plans (services, packages)...

It would be funny if it wasn't soooooooooo sad...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Unlimited?

Bravo Chicken...

Thats why I love this forum... NO BS...

Upon that, anyone want to concur on adding this Smiley to the forum?

BS