Host switch suggestions

Hey everyone. I have had the same host now for quite some time but due to a recent server issue and terribly slow technical support, i've had to deal with now two weeks of downtime on all of my sites. So, I'm in the market for a new host and was looking for suggestions. My server doesn't need to be too elaborate, but heres all I need.

10mbs+ Unmetered
    80GB+ Storage

Thats about it. I'm looking to go on the cheaper side also when it comes to monthly server costs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Waterloo, Ontario
    What's your budget?

If you want to go cheaper, sometimes colocating can be good. What kind of hardware are you expecting?

Let us know so we can better help you out.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed Cloud Servers in Canada. Join our White Labelled WHMCS Cloud VPS Reseller Program to become your own host!
    SSD Accelerated Cloud | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | Idera Backups | Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted

My current server (with the specs above) is costing me $150/month. I'm kind of restricted to that price so I would say my budget is $160 or lower. As for the system hardware I don't really know what all I would need. If it helps my websites pertain mainly to hosting files, streaming videos, etc. Also, can you please explain the difference to me of dedicated and colocated?

Philadelphia, PA
    Give a try, they're within your price range and have an amazing network + support.
    Linux junkie |