Selling a VPS off as a Dedicated?

Hello,

I just found a great looking appealing site suposidly selling Dedicated Servers at an amazing price that i have never seen before.

Brand New Dell Powerblade Server 80GB Hardrive, 600GB Bandwidth & cPanel Control Panel

The thing is the price, That costs $50 per month. However I've never seen Dedicated So low priced before only VPS this price so it sounds fairly odd to me!

So basically my question is, "Is it possible to sell a Dedicated off as VPS Account?"

I guess the best price for cpanel(dedicated server) is $20/mo so the server have a cost of $30.

$30/mo seems a bit low for a dedicated server (but in germany i've seen everything)

Yeah I guess your right.. But Is there anyway to tell if its a Dedicated or VPS?

Yes it is, particularly with cPanel. If you look at Server Information in cPanel and go to current disk usage, you will see /dev/vzfs and/or vzfs (Virtuozzo environment) As well, something else I noticed is that "Memory Information" and "Physical Disks" will not display anything in a VPS environment. So there are ways to tell if they have set you up on a physical dedicated server or a VPS/VDS.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Right ok Thankyou for your help

Glad I was able to help!
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

do tell if you go with them and if they are a VPS or a dedicated.... and if they are dedicated make sure you tell the site name