http://www.hosting-review.com/

Is it reliable as a review website?

is this spam?

If you are looking for reviews on web hosts, there are plenty on here, and the majority will be sustantiated reviews.

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Xcellweb Matt
    is this spam?

If you are looking for reviews on web hosts, there are plenty on here, and the majority will be sustantiated reviews.

I'm asking if this is a reliable website for reviews on hosting sites.

That's another "fake" review site, with only CJ affiliates listed there.
    In other words, if you're looking for a site with unbiased reviews, then, no. is not reliable
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

well, they are not fake. They are not claiming that reviews are written by users. They write their reviews based on whatever they feel and it is OK to be subjective. All seem reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    if you're looking for a site with unbiased reviews, then, no. is not reliable
    agreed

I'm afraid most "so-called" review sites out there rank the host based on the quantity of $$ they receive rather than the quality of the host.