New York

Looking for the right host

I am looking for the right host, I want a good company that has been proven and been around for at least a few years. And I am also looking for Instant Setup. I need it to be cpanel, not a "control panel" but cpanel hosting since I have used it for years and I like cpanel. I also need a decent amount of space and bandwidth, nothing overboard but im gonna be running a site with a decent sized forum (300-400 users?) and a few under 10mb downloads.

Jacksonville, FL
    What is your budget for this type of hosting?

San Antonio, Texas
    Well the market is over-saturated with hosts that offer the cpanel control panel so your choices will be many. It will be harder finding a host that offers instant setup, which by the way is not recommended because they are a "magnet" for all the fraudsters out there. - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

How many users at the same time does the forum have?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

What is your budget and how many concurrent connections does your forum use?

Doesn't HostGator offer Cpanel?

Richmond Hill, ON
    It would indeed be a little more helpful if you could give us your price point of interest. As long as you plan to play reasonably, your choice of hosts is vast.

- Sean
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    99% uptime dedicated support instant setup unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]