Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006

    Reporting piracy

    I recently came across a forum which was obviously distributing illagal software, warez, movies, unlicenced IPB and VB forum software... just everything, it was a cess pit of illegal activity.

    Where do I report sites like this? I know I can contact the host but to be honost I prefer to see the big corporations crush the site owner instead.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Proud She-Geek
    Well, for starters you can contact IPB and vBulletin; they'll deal with the site directly.

    I'm not sure, though, who you'd contact about the movies, and software, unless you were to report the movies to the MPAA, and the individual software creators.

    Good luck
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    South Daytona, FL
    For software violations you can report them to the BSA
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts