Arrow Nocster - setup time

I ordered a server from Nocster 2 days ago ........! and still no news or email from them regarding the order. I have sent an email yesterday and 24 hours has past and no reply.

AIM me at BurstCSM and I will give you the status of your order. All Nocster orders with the exception of one have been built, and are online, except orders from today. The one pending server is a very special config, but I do not believe that is your order. Anyway, let me know, I'll be building the remaining servers tonight.

Thank you,

I have sent you PM as I don't us AIM.

i replied to your PM

Well I can say my setup with Nocster was quick about 12 hrs and I was up and running . Pretty quick for a dedicated server setup if I say so myself

The only holdup is that we have not received the complete CC #, customer has been e-mailed twice by billing, myself, ICQ'd, PM'd, & replied to in a ticket first day order was received. I have tried to contact customer as best I could, but can't help them until I can verify billing information. I'm only replying here, because customer won't respond in any other method. I'd love to help, but this time, my hands are tied.

Thanks,

I have not received any email nor any message on ICQ.

Originally posted by phantasywork
    Well I can say my setup with Nocster was quick about 12 hrs and I was up and running . Pretty quick for a dedicated server setup if I say so myself
    me too
    my setup with Nocster was very quick , about 8 hrs i couldn't bilieve that , but i cuold use my server

but until now
    i could't creat my dns
    i don't know how can i do that
    i sent massege to them from 14hrs , but there is no reply until now
    i am waiting
    thank you
    Last edited by naif; 06-15-2002 at 02:16 PM.

Originally posted by naif

me too
    my setup with Nocster was very quick , about 8 hrs i couldn't bilieve that , but i cuold use my server

but until now
    i could't creat my dns
    i don't know how can i do that
    i sent massege to them from 14hrs , but there is no reply until now
    i am waiting
    thank you
    I answered your thread on how to register your nameservers at godaddy.
    For the WHM part, you should really read this.
    If you still need help, feel free to PM me or something and I'd be happy to help.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Originally posted by BurstCSM
    The only holdup is that we have not received the complete CC #, customer has been e-mailed twice by billing, myself, ICQ'd, PM'd, & replied to in a ticket first day order was received. I have tried to contact customer as best I could, but can't help them until I can verify billing information. I'm only replying here, because customer won't respond in any other method. I'd love to help, but this time, my hands are tied.

Thanks,
    I have replied to your PM and still have not got a reply and send another email today and still no reply..............!

We received the CC authorization form, billing will process, and we'll get you up as soon as possible.

Thanks,