How is lunarpages.com

Hi guyz,

Is lunarpages.com any good, am getting mixed reviews
    and can not make out to host with them or not.

www.diagnose-me.com/sucks/lunarpages.html
    Those guys truly hate them and other places are mixed.

Can anyone give me honest opinion on them.

Vinny

As honest as it could be. I have been with them for a few years. Excellent! the only problem I had was when I set up gallery2 with few hundred images and I guess it used too much CPU so they would give me 7 days to fix it (if they see You are trying, they let You go for 14 days-professional). They would always say I use a lot of CPU so I had to try to fix all the scripts, and put down the gallery. Now I use coppermine with much less images and they don't compalin. I am switching to a new host because my partner thinks it is not fair what they do, but I am positive all hosts are the same . I will try it out my self.

as we all say, You get everything You need (space and bandwith, domains...)but not enough CPU.

I get around 300unique per day, forum, gallery and use 200gb per month. don't know why so much, but...
    www.cafe.com.mk if You want to compare (I also host another site on the same account).

Go for it!

Lunarpagaes has been excellent for me as a new to the business web design entrepeneur, I can't tell you how scalable it is, but it looks good so far. Much better than yahoo!, and definitely does a good job on the basic plans.

I used to planning to use them, but after i read some reviews about them, I have changed my mind. But maybe they even better now

Quote Originally Posted by cafecommk
    As honest as it could be. I have been with them for a few years. Excellent! the only problem I had was when I set up gallery2 with few hundred images and I guess it used too much CPU so they would give me 7 days to fix it (if they see You are trying, they let You go for 14 days-professional). They would always say I use a lot of CPU so I had to try to fix all the scripts, and put down the gallery. Now I use coppermine with much less images and they don't compalin. I am switching to a new host because my partner thinks it is not fair what they do, but I am positive all hosts are the same . I will try it out my self.

as we all say, You get everything You need (space and bandwith, domains...)but not enough CPU.

I get around 300unique per day, forum, gallery and use 200gb per month. don't know why so much, but...
    www.cafe.com.mk if You want to compare (I also host another site on the same account).

Go for it!
    Hi there, I also using coppermine for my gallery. Just wondering how many images you have on your gallery? seems 200Gb/month it's quite big. I have 1.400 images now and up to thousands unique visitors perday and use 50Gb per month.

cafecommk,

Thanks, but am still doubting there support... Am with supremecenter.com
    at the moment and there are really good... But I need asp hosting and that's the
    reason for me to shift but I want a host who is stable...

Can you can recommend any vps or good windows based hosting
    for around $20/month.

Vinny