Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    I don't see this answered yet, but how could 300 uniques a day come anywhere near 68Gb a month? I get a lot more than that on two big sites and I don't hit my 10GB limit.
    All of my sites have a very good number of backward links, which makes them to be Spidered by Search engines like Googe Yahoo and MSN daily.

More I get all sorts of bots and crawlers that are indexing my sites quite often.

This is why my sites eat the bandwith
    Last edited by trafficstatus; 10-01-2006 at 04:02 AM.
    >>>Adsense Antifraud PPC Research <<<
    Looking for dedicated Hosting...
      0 Not allowed!

I think we all get spidered, and often
      0 Not allowed!

I think we all get spidered, and often
    Lisent, the main issue was that I paid for 100GB and I found my account suspended after only using 68GB.

As long as I dont pass the 100GB limit why should anyone suspend my account?

The only reason is that the HostGator offer is overExaggerated.

HostGator promises what they cant Provide just to oversell to webmasters that have sites with no traffic
      0 Not allowed!

well may be u could have used or exceeded your limits, it would be better to turn around for a VPS or dedicated one.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by spechackers
    well may be u could have used or exceeded your limits, it would be better to turn around for a VPS or dedicated one.
    What limits?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by trafficstatus
    What limits?
    The ones stated in the TOS that you (obviosly) did not read.
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Siropel? Are you a friend with Brent?

I did not "exceeded" any limits.

Are you a Hostgator Speaker or do you speak in spechackers's name?
      0 Not allowed!

You asked "what limits?", I answered.
    No, I'm not a friend of Brent.
    Just wanted to state that it's obvious you came here with bashing in mind and "freedom of speach" and yada yada but you don't like it when others respond the same way.
    Just let it be, get used to it, you lost this one.
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siropel
    You asked "what limits?", I answered.
    No, I'm not a friend of Brent.
    Just wanted to state that it's obvious you came here with bashing in mind and "freedom of speach" and yada yada but you don't like it when others respond the same way.
    Just let it be, get used to it, you lost this one.
    I lost only 48 hours and will lose much more in the next days because of HostGator problem.

I lost over $600 in 2 days and I am moving to a dedicated server now.

Anyway the only one who is lost here , in posts it may be you.

As I said your post are offtopic
      0 Not allowed!

If you make over 300$ per day why don't you pay more for quality hosting so you don't have problems? A good % of what I make I put into hosting.
    I don't even think you make 3$ / day just because you lost so much time here for $15.
    Who is telling lies now?
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

I lost over $600 in 2 days and I am moving to a dedicated server now.
    So you make $1 per page view? Tell me your secret!
      0 Not allowed!

If you make over 300$ per day why don't you pay more for quality hosting so you don't have problems? A good % of what I make I put into hosting.
    I don't even think you make 3$ / day just because you lost so much time here for $15.
    Who is telling lies now?

Siropel you are surounded by stupidity.

I make indeed $300 per day only by selling to 2 clients per day 1 link on 150 PR3+ sites.

I am a SEO expert Siropel.

But I dont like paying more for a host I dont need.

Since I thought I can use HostGator that said it cost me $15 I thought I should go for it.

Why should I rent a dedicated server when I only make 70 GB per month for traffic????

The minimum server traffic package is around 500GB.

And I dont need that so far cose I dont use it
      0 Not allowed!

I also need to remaind that my adsense is around $100 in 3 days.

But this is not the issue here.

Who says that if you can afford a dedicated but dont use it in full to buy it for the sake of it
      0 Not allowed!

I just received this PM from a webhostingtalk member . I will not revel his identity.

======
    I had a similar problem with hostgator a year ago.

I bashed them senseless. Hostgator has his staff as members here and they will try and bash your credibility.

Luckily I kept all the correspondance from Brett (He owns Hostgator) and the thread continued for over a week and was massive.

Brett lies through his teeth to try and gain points. Fortunate for me, I am a PR professional and was able to make him look stupid.

Hostgator had the final win. They purchased an extensive advertising campaign and WHT told me to not bash Hostgator anymore or be banned.

I was extremely factual with my bashing and always supported every statement I made, but that didn't influence WHT...Greed won the day.

I will try and find a link to my thread and will get you to post it as an example of Hostgators arrogance and stupidity.

PS - Most of those that supported my thread contacted me to tell me that WHT told them to back-off or be banned. One subsequently got banned.
    =============
      0 Not allowed!

Ofcourse you are a SEO expert but Hostgator ain't Santa Claus.
    But I dont like paying more for a host I dont need.
    It seems you need them now.
    For they way you bash them I hope you don't see a refund and a backup as your acting is abusive. Maybe so you will learn to be polite and respect other people and other people's business.
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Siropel read this please
    ==============
    Hostgator has his staff as members here and they will try and bash your credibility.

Luckily I kept all the correspondance from Brett (He owns Hostgator) and the thread continued for over a week and was massive.

Brett lies through his teeth to try and gain points. Fortunate for me, I am a PR professional and was able to make him look stupid.

Hostgator had the final win. They purchased an extensive advertising campaign and WHT told me to not bash Hostgator anymore or be banned.

I was extremely factual with my bashing and always supported every statement I made, but that didn't influence WHT...Greed won the day.

I will try and find a link to my thread and will get you to post it as an example of Hostgators arrogance and stupidity.
    ============

It is obvious that you got yourself a FREE Hosting from Brent

You are acting like a real PAID Suporter of HostGator, this is clearly to obvious to be left without notice
      0 Not allowed!

Siropel read this please

It is obvious that you got yourself a FREE Hosting from Brent

You are acting like a real PAID Suporter of HostGator, this is clearly to obvious to be left without notice
    Lucky I have a receipt for the services I bought from hostgator, and no ... I'm not a paid supporter ... I just like their services so much that I decided to tell my part of the story. I'll be sure to post things the way they are (like I did when I had bad times with site5). Like I said ...you don't like it when others play by your rules.
    About the acusations you make on WHT staff ...I want to se you get out of this one.
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, so We are like Scared little childs here, users affraid to post what they think and send me PM's?

What is this?

Siropel for the way your threats sound ""For they way you bash them I hope you don't see a refund and a backup as your acting is abusive. Maybe so you will learn to be polite and respect other people and other people's business." You sure know what you are talking.

When I said you are part of Host Gator staff I was right.

It is very dissapointing to see People making a living from these type of "support" actions.
    Last edited by trafficstatus; 10-01-2006 at 05:05 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

trafficstatus, what you are telling us doesn't add up, you claim that you only receive one visit per domain a day, 300 in total, you make at least one dollar a day from these 300 uniques, then you say " I also need to remaind that my adsense is around $100 in 3 days". So either you don't know how to measure your traffic or hostgator might just be right in that you are utilising too much. They have offered you a refund, I suggest you take it and get hosting that meets your needs.
      0 Not allowed!

Things didn't go as you planed and now you bash the community ...bravo. You make good points.
    WHT is the only forum I write on, it's the only forum I like to be on and I never seen or hear people get censored for telling the truth in a polite way.
    People already know what kind of member I am and what I write to, I don't have to prove myself to you. IF people will read this they will get to the conclusion that you bash everything you don't like, from hostgator to me, and the the community.
    You are just a kid that doesn't understand "you can't have that toy".
    And in the end, remind me to print your false accusations and (you know the rest).
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

trafficstatus, what you are telling us doesn't add up, you claim that you only receive one visit per domain a day, 300 in total, you make at least one dollar a day from these 300 uniques, then you say " I also need to remaind that my adsense is around $100 in 3 days". So either you don't know how to measure your traffic or hostgator might just be right in that you are utilising too much. They have offered you a refund, I suggest you take it and get hosting that meets your needs.
    Look, 300 uniques per day generate me 900 Impressions per day, around 15% CRT rate and $20 eCPM

I make around $30 per day with adsense.

I have my sites optimized for the best paid keywords.

Please do not tell me that what I do say do not add up because if this never happend to you this dont mean it will ever happend if you keep wondering of how is this possible.

Spend more time searching of how to make Adsese proffitable and then post messages against me.

Regarding Siropel, If you would like to take a coloser look as his previous posts I see him Supporting HostGator in all of his messages and posting agressive content against people scamed by HostGator.

So it is useless to debate the impartiality of some paid supporters.
      0 Not allowed!

Still No Backup and No Upgrade around 56 hours passed.

Siropel you did your job well. LOLLLLLLLL

Siropel on your site : whreviews dot com You made a very nice review for Hostgator
    You are also HostGator affliate , affiliate id :"ldcdcwh"

You also have 2 Usernames on this Forum : siropel and this one : ldcdc too

You are also Romanian just like me.

Sincerly this is why Romanians have such a bad name out there.
    If no one told you I will tell you now : Siropel You Suck, really!
    Last edited by trafficstatus; 10-01-2006 at 05:50 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

whreview doesn't belong to me but it seems you haven't done your homework. You could of got the right answers by just doing a domain whois.
    And it's not because of me that romanians are looked at in a bad way, it's because of people like you. I don't remember doing something bad to somebody here. This community kept me out of hosting troubles and I'm just returning the favour.
    Dan is one of the most respected people here, a dedicated supporter to people that need information and a guide.
    But I guess this is why you are acting like this ...you don't know what respect is and what respect means.
    I'm proud to be a Romanian and so far I've been accepted by communitys because of my educated behavior altho it's been a little hard because of people like you.
    Guess it really sucks not having any friends ...ha? ...
    Got Fused?
      0 Not allowed!

Look, 300 uniques per day generate me 900 Impressions per day, around 15% CRT rate and $20 eCPM
    My stats for September for one site only of "html" pages:

Sep 2006 17107 22703 69295 254292 2.55 GB

All my sites on the same server used less than 4GB. As said, something isn't adding up here.

If you are using such massive bandwith for 300 uniques a day, something is wrong.
      0 Not allowed!

whreview doesn't belong to me but it seems you haven't done your homework. You could of got the right answers by just doing a domain whois.
    And it's not because of me that romanians are looked at in a bad way, it's because of people like you. I don't remember doing something bad to somebody here. This community kept me out of hosting troubles and I'm just returning the favour.
    Dan is one of the most respected people here, a dedicated supporter to people that need information and a guide.
    But I guess this is why you are acting like this ...you don't know what respect is and what respect means.
    I'm proud to be a Romanian and so far I've been accepted by communitys because of my educated behavior altho it's been a little hard because of people like you.
    Guess it really sucks not having any friends ...ha? ...
    Siropel, just admit it, You are busted ok?

And lets not make this forum full of nonsense.

I will not reply to any of your posts.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast