Thread: 2Mhost

Anyone with RECENT experience on 2Mhost?

A potential client asked if he should use 2Mhost for his personal website. Small page loads and a low-res family photo album. Very low occasional traffic. Basically it's a typical cheesy home page.

I'm curious to learn about RECENT problems: billing, support, downtime, etc. I'm not interested in what happened last year. I'm seeking current user experiences.

My reputation may be on the line. This guy is super cheap but his busine$$ website needs a facelift and a new host. I'm hoping to snag his design and hosting contract.

I offered to host his humble home pages for free but he's got ethics and won't accept my offer. But he still wants my advice on 2Mhost.

Any comments on 2Mhost? I suppose I'll hear from WHT member '2Mhost'. Any other comments?

New York City
    Well you can start by searching WHT here and you should be able to find some up to date reviews on them, dig around and hopefully one of their customers will reply to this thread, you should also check for various hosting directories if there are any reviews on 2mhost. (Google should index those)

Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Welcome to WHT, you might check out if they are listed on they seem to be a pretty good collector of stats on hosts.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions