Problems with domains and DNS

I have owned a domain through HostOnce for four years (don't get up, i'm kicking my own arse). Last week I purchased another domain through a different host (DomainHost). for the sole purpose of redirecting Domain 2 to a folder on Domain 1. DomainHost have been wonderful in giving help, and they told me that if I could give them the DNS info for the folder, they would set it all up for me.

I contacted HostOnce for assistance in getting the DNS info, but the only response I received was this:

"You will need to purchase an additional domain in order to redirect the new domain name to a folder within your website."

Well, bugger that! I am NOT going to purchase a third domain just so they can milk some extra cash out of me.

So, i'm forced to cheat in order to redirect Domain 2 to a folder on Domain 1. The question is, how the heck do I do this? How can I get the required info on a specific folder rather than the whole domain - on which I am hosting about twenty websites?

NOTE: Because I only purchased the name through DomainHost and not hosting, my only option when logging in to do some admin is to modify the DNS. I have to give them a host name and an IP address. Now, how do I find these properties on a specific folder on a domain?

Please help, it's urgent.

Set up the DNS zone for domain2 at yourself, using the webforward feature. Then all your registrar will need will be the DNS server names that zoneedit gives you.