Question some really cheap domain reseller out there?

Hello, is somebody able to make a better price than $6.99 for com/net/org domains? If yes please PM me and pls specify which registrar you use and terms.

Thanks a lot!

Please do not send me offers if the price is $6.99 or higher

Hello,

Can you tell us who is doing this price?

Thanks

Regards

Yes, absolutely.

CrapRegistrar.com

Get real. Each Registrar pays to the Registry $6 per domain. For them to make a buck or two they have to sell thousands of domains.

Well, I'd like to know some resellers in the 6.99 - 9.99 range. Preferably some that don't require an up-front fee or prepayment. Got some ideas?

enom is the hottest and reliable registrar i think, their rocket registry doesn't require any deposit

godaddy is 8.95..cheapest I know of
    Brian Larter

Tried to use godaddy, but they wouldn't accept my credit card...

How much does eNom charge you per domain registered using RegistryRocket?

Use RegisterFly, they accept PayPal.

They don't have resellers, or do they?
    Rigth now I'm only interested in registrars offering reseller accounts...

RegFly is an enom reseller.

Try Stargate.com

Taken from http://www.stargate.com/Pages/stargateSRS.htm:
    "Prior to activation and registering domains, the registration partner must establish a pre-paid bulk account with Stargate Communications, Inc. A bulk account of a minimum of 20 domains must be pre-purchased.
    A one-time setup fee of $50.00 USD is required. Domains are currently offered to our registration partners at a cost of $8.00 USD per domain."

Enom would be a cheaper alternative.

yes i guess so, because i'v been through some post and there are people selling enom reseller accounts under 9 $ with no setup charge, seems quite reasonable to me

hi again, well i know enom is good... but are you really willing to pay more for features which perhaps are not even needed? Look at directi.com or onlinenic.com thei are lower than $7 and seem to be good, but I'm still not sure if they are the cheapest

The cheapest domain register I know is godaddy. Its $8.99 for a domain and there isn't a setup charge or anything. I know its good, because many of my friends got there domain there. I probably wouldn't go any lower to make sure I don't get ripped off.