Question Looking For Secure Reseller Hosting

Hello to all the people. Ok im try to open a new business with reseller hostings, now i need to know wich hosting can you recommended me for star in this business Thanks

Hi

you say your looking for secure reseller hosting, please explain. Do you mean you want a reseller account with secure services? e,g Shared SSL???

Thanks
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Yes

Hi yes im looking for a star new business with reseller hosting account wich hosting can you recommended me for star in this business Thanks

Hi,

There are many good Reseller Hosting companies, first make sure which platform you want to start with, Windows Hosting or Linux Hosting? Which control panel do you want to offer, Plesk, Ensim, CPanel, DirectAdmin etc.. and so on

Do some research and read through some hosting articles before jumping into the business if you're serious about this.

There are many hosting related sites like http://www.whreviews.com and http://www.dawhb.com/ with good information to read about.

Good luck
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Hi

Well wich is better windows or linux ? and the control panel will be CPanel now wich resellers are good here in USA Thanks Cirtex

Hi

Hi people any answer people Thanks

Hello sony_style,

Well, I think you will need to decide which platform you would prefer (windows, linux or both)

cPanel only works with linux - if you are looking for windows, take a look at providers offering helm, plesk or hsphere - if you are looking to offer both windows and linux, take a look at plesk and hsphere providers.

What you should probably do is take some time and research what it is you really want (ie windows or linux or both) - once you make this decision, take some time and play with the various demos of the control panels that support your requirements. At that point, it will be MUCH easier to find a provider

Hope this helps...
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

cpanel/whm on linux is usually the industry standard especially if you're just starting to dive into reseller hosting. What type bandwidth and disk space do you anticipate you'll need? Budget? With more information, we can directly you appropriately.

cpanel/whm on linux is usually the industry standard especially if you're just starting to dive into reseller hosting.
    Lets not go as far as calling cpanel an industry standard - maybe a WHT standard, and even that is a long shot as a maybe
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Quote Originally Posted by rohitj
    cpanel/whm on linux is usually the industry standard especially if you're just starting to dive into reseller hosting.
    Where did you come up with that? Do you have any statistics?
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Ok

Ok a well like to put Linux with cPanel and my budget i dont know is that way im try to see resellers to see the prices and spaces so i can see wich is better for the space and the price Thanks

I said usually - its based on observations of mine. Your welcome to disagree, it doesn't matter to me. I will say, based on my experiences with handling many pre-sales inquiries that is by far the most sought after control panel that i've come across. I use and provide hosting for other control panels as well.
    Last edited by HostTitan; 10-01-2006 at 08:22 PM.

Hi

Thanks Rohitj
    Waoooo so many tings to know good hostings resellers ok i know Hostgator and resellerzoom are good any others good resellers out there to compare the space and prices ?? Thanks

??????????

Hi

Any help people who knows ?