Borat/Ali-G/Bruno....

Anyone here get a kick out of watching Sasha Baron Cohen, aka Borat, Ali-G or Bruno?

The guy is awesome, and one of the best comedians on the planet at the moment. I`ve been following him on TV since the late 90s when I lived in the UK.

Funny that the Kazakhstan government has started playing some rather cheesy tourism ads on tv, as a way to counter Borat`s rather tarnished image of their country

Loved him when he was Ali G, the movie was awsome, as was the talk show he used to do on Channel 4.

Always remember when he had Mohammad Al Fayed on the show and he said something like "why would people shop at Harrods, when dey can get all da same crap from Argos for like a quarter of the price!"

Lol

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

//sings- throw the jew down the well.

Borat is awesome, so perceptive with his questions, i especialy like the way cleetus and his redneck friends join in with such gusto in the rendition of 'in my country there is a problem' they are very vocal when singing 'throw the jew down the well'.

See it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_tHhHSLP4

Yeah, when Borat went to the rodeo and met those two couples. It was funny when Borat showed the photo of his wife in the nude!! The look on their faces was priceless

I loved this line:
    "My sister is..errm...how you say? Prostitute?" "oh my! That's awful...why is she one?" "beccauusseee sheee likkkeeesss theee moonneeehh!"
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

"I support your war of terrorism"

Borat's my favorite. Ali-G is my second favorite.

Borat is amazing and i watched Da Ali G show yesterday again and could not stop laughing.

Bruno got a group of young american men to show their naked ends and then said " and say hello to everyone from austria gay TV". ahahahahah.

To be fair Kazakhstan is nothing like he makes out. I met about 30 of them last friday with some friends and they look like they are from taiwan. Their country is also not like he made out and is developed. I think they filmed in Albania (but not 100% sure)

I can resist everything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man - Dr. Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza The Greek
    Bruno got a group of young american men to show their naked ends and then said " and say hello to everyone from austria gay TV". ahahahahah.
    seen that on channel 4 last night was funny, the american guy at the end didnt take it to well when he said austrlian gay tv

Quote Originally Posted by scottm
    seen that on channel 4 last night was funny, the american guy at the end didnt take it to well when he said austrlian gay tv
    Saw that*

if you watched the last bit you will get it. (Am not having a go at you)

I can resist everything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man - Dr. Johnson