Question looking for VPS, 1GB+ space, 25GB+ traffic, dedicated IP

I posted previously looking for a replacement for an alturo.de dedicated server. After doing some research I think it would also make perfectly sense to replace it with small and cheap vServers with limited capacity but dedicated IP and build up on this while diversifying and adding more. What are the best (price/value) reliable providers to recommend for the basic requirements above? Physical location doesn't matter as long as a fast backbone connection is available. Commercial management software is not required, some open source solution would be fine.

Thanks!
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac
    I posted previously looking for a replacement for an alturo.de dedicated server. After doing some research I think it would also make perfectly sense to replace it with small and cheap vServers with limited capacity but dedicated IP and build up on this while diversifying and adding more. What are the best (price/value) reliable providers to recommend for the basic requirements above? Physical location doesn't matter as long as a fast backbone connection is available. Commercial management software is not required, some open source solution would be fine.

Thanks!
    Mac
    What is your budget?
    Last edited by sirius; 09-30-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Thinking about 5...6 vServers for about the same power/price like the dedicated box (1500 Domains). This brings it to 3...4 Euro (4...5$) per server.