anyone knows HFW ( domains

hi all,

i want to transfer a domain from because of many problems to

and i don't know is hostforweb for domains is good or have problems

plz answer me i'm waitin' your opinioins to start the transfer ?

and i have another question

how much it takes to transfer a domain from to

Seattle, WA
    On hostforweb's website, they advertise 99.5 uptime and "the latest technology - dual PIII servers"

If this was 1998, I'd be impressed. Seeing that it isn't, all I can say is that its out of date, low end hosting with overpriced domains. Buy domains from a registrar unless you're getting an amazing price or they're free with a hosting package.

South Park, Colorado
    I wouldn't give even $0.02 for a company which is hiding behind a private whois.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

HFW is a hosting company. I've been with them for 3 years and have been quite happy. Moved from reseller to VPS earlier this year and I have to say they have really been with me every step of the way and always there to help.

But like most hosting companies, domain sales are of course just a secondary product to offer customers, no doubt at a higher profit margin. I'm sure you can shop around and find plenty of other choices, especially if price is a key criteria.

I can't really say how their services are for domains since I have most of mine in my own reseller account and don't have any through them.
    SEO Focused Web Design - Identity Developments - it's not about websites, it's about your identity.

|| The game has changed..... Internet Marketing 4 Ps 2.0 ||