Cool Splash Screen Needed (Contest)

I'm looking for a splash screen for a new version of one of my shareware software applications, Screen Grabber. The application is used to retrieve screen images. More can be learned about it by visiting:

The splash screen should be 400x250 pixels. Through June 20, 2002, I'll accept entries (posted to this thread) in a contest for the best splash screen.

The winner (first prize), to be chosen by me, will receive $30 (via PayPal) and one free license for the current version of the software, plus a free upgrade when it becomes available.

The two runners up (second prize and third prize) will each receive one free license of the current version of Screen Grabber.

I'm wide open to accept any ideas for the splash screen, but my general opinion is that it should be something relatively simple and should have an area for me to add text (such as the name of the application, copyright info., etc.).

In order to be eligible for payment/prizes, I must receive an original version of the image (no watermarks, etc.) in JPEG or GIF format and (if available) a copy in Fireworks' PNG format. I will retain rights to the winning entries.

Looking forward to your submissions ...

Greg Bishop
    Porpoise Media