Adbrite Advertising

What in your opinion is the best way to advertise on Adbrite? What seems to work the best when it comes to driving traffic into clients?

Advertise on websites that have visitors who might want to buy hosting.
    The price for advertising on websites with this criteria is not cheap Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

We used it a couple months ago, had it on for a month under the big sites I think it cost around $6k in that period.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

New York City
    Adbrite can be very tricky, do research on the sites you're advertising on and make sure you're getting the target traffic you're looking for and not the unwanted type of traffic for your services such as webdesign, hosting or seo and so on.

Good luck.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I agree with Cirtex about Adbrite. UR2DV8, you must be very careful with them because you may get not that traffic you intended to have.

Adbrite is ok, however just like any advertising campaign if you target the wrong people, have a bad ad or bad site, you will waste a-lot of money real quick.

I agree, adbrite is a good place to go if you want unique traffic but don't expect hosting customers from this..

They might be good for adult content sites, however I would suggest to check few others too.