Question Reliable UK Hosting Company

Anyone know of any good, cheap, reliable UK hosting companies to use for 2 sites running vBulletin forum software?

I've been looking at Heart Internet but not to sure yet, want to see what others know about.
    Neal

I have heard bad things about heart Internet and know they oversell by offering unlimited reseller plans. Take a look at forum2.co.uk, its a UK Hosting forum.
    MK Hosting - Reliable Affordable UK Hosting Since 2005
    www.mkhosting.co.uk
    Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - Dedicated Servers - VPS - Colocation - IT Services

You could take a package with a few addons so you will have both websites on the same package. But two vb forums with a gallery can be server intensive, how many users do you have online at the same time at max ?
    BPowers.com: Eu Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared hosting with Cpanel/Fantastico
    Live Help: http://www.bpowers.com

at the moment, the most online not including spiders is about 10.

I've found a host named Zen in the UK. Using a dedicated re-seller account so the sites are lighting fast and do what I want (Apart from still waiting for GD2 to be installed....) and have 4 vbulletin forums with gallery running, but generally quiet at the moment.
    Neal

try going to forum2.co.uk

Personally I would recommend you look at hosting providers at WHT in the offers section, I am more than sure you will find plenty of reliable providers who can assist you with your hosting needs.

The reason why I recommend WHT over forum2.co.uk is from when I used to post at forum2.co.uk I found that the hosting providers there would just recommend each other and new providers such as myself encountered numerous problems with the forum which made it impossible for us to post and reply to clients, eventually I stopped posting there. WHT is a very large, friendly and experienced community and there are hosts from all over the world, you should have no problem locating a host for your needs right here.

Best of luck with your search don’t let my personal experience stop you from exploring forum2.co.uk if you are still unsure about any of the hosts listed here at WHT.
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    • Reseller Hosting Solutions • Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel • Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001

Forum2.co.uk is a helpful forum afaik. Might prove useful to follow NS-Icon's advice and use it as an extra way to check out offers from WHT.

If you dont mind using Ensim control panel, give www.unitedhosting.co.uk a very good consideration.

They are a long established company and have excellent support from what I have seen posted about them on these forums.
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

Thanks for the help guys. I have gone with Zen Internet based in Rochdale, England. Very fast, £49 per month for re-seller which offers the best package i've seen I think. Their support is somewhat annoying and it has taken them over 5 days to sort out GD image processing which was accidently left of the server. Still not working as they left out .jpeg support.......

I now can't access my cpanel as I changed my password and reinstalled my computer and they don't have an option for you to reset it like most hosts, you have to wait for them to ring you. Waiting since 10am today.

I've had a look at united hosting, like the paypal option and the choice of server location. May take this up if Zen don't sort out my issues soon.
    Neal

I have heard good things about clook.co.uk. I don't have any personal experience with them however...