I am currently looking for work relating to Network Engineer, IT Administration, and/or Network Security Engineer within the Chicagoland area.

I am looking to get my foot in the door (so to speak) in order to obtain greater industry experience. I am also looking to work with a company in which can both continue to flourish and grow (the company in profits and client base; myself in experience and quality performance).

Five years of experience in network, network security, and server management
Two years of experience in Cisco Routers and Pix firewalls
Experience developing relations with vendors and providing customer service to end users

DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Master in Science in Computer, Information, and Network Security, June 2006
Bachelor of Science in Network Technologies, June 2005

Technical Skills
Computer Systems:
Standard/Advanced Networking (WAN & LAN), Packet Sniffing, Encryption, Network Audits, Network Design and Implementation, Cisco Routers, Cisco Pix Firewall, FreeBSD, RetHat Linux Enterprise, Novell, Windows

Programming Languages:
Troubleshooting: ASP.net, VB.net, MySQL, Perl, CGI, DHTML, XML, Java, JavaScript, Cisco IOS; Basic Coding in: HTML, PHP

Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Macromedia DreamWeaver, Adobe Photoshop, Bryce, Rhinoceros 3D

I am unwilling to relocate but will commute.

Server Management experience was mostly done with FreeBSD and DirectAdmin. Have excellent experience with CPanel and good experience with RedHat.

Routing Protocols I have configured and have had experience with:

RIP (Version 1 & 2), OSPF, BGP, EIGRP

PIX Firewalls:

VLANs, Layer3 Routing

Ideal job would be working with Networks/Network Secuirty and configuring networks based on company needs (including Operating Systems).

My resume can be viewed and downloaded at: