2 different positions: Tech Support + Email/Spam Expert

Technical Support:

Answering approximately 10 tickets per day (2 hours per day, possibly expanding soon with more pay)
    Most tickets are Level 1 support (minor issues), some Level 2
    Excellent communication and customer service skills
    18 years of age or older and able/willing to sign a non-disclosure
    Must have extensive experience

Must know cPanel/WHM inside and out, including all of its little quirks and hiccups - if you don't have a solid grasp on ALL ASPECTS of cPanel/WHM, do not apply.

We're not looking for someone who's had a reseller account for a few years and knows how cPanel is supposed to work. We need someone who understands the various bugs that crop up with cPanel/WHM and how to fix them, for customer related support issues. Looking for someone who is able to research and troubleshoot cPanel related issues quickly and efficiently.

We are not looking for a server administrator.

Pay: $100 per week (10 hours per week) via Paypal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email/Spam Expert:

Need someone to chase down spam complaints, issues, blacklists, etc.
    This person must have an extensive background in server administration.
    No admin duties included, but we want someone who knows email issues inside and out.

We're not looking for someone who reads tutorials, message boards, etc. and applies that knowledge to email issues. We are looking for someone who has real-life experience and knowledge in this field.

This is a temporary/one-off project, to take some of the current workload off our admin.

18 years of age or older and able/willing to sign a non-disclosure.

Pay negotiable : Contact me with your pay requirement

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested parties, please contact me at [email protected] (do NOT PM me, as I don't always get them).

Thank you for looking!

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Hi Tina, what time would the technical support position be for?

The reason I ask is that I already work during the day for Cendant Corporation (10:30 - 7 PM EST). Currently looking for ways to supplement my existing income to buy a house sometime soon.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

I would like to apply for Tech Support position but I am not willing to sign an NDA. Pl. let me know if I can still apply.

The hours are flexible.

We are not flexible on the NDA - no way are we going to hire someone that may take our company secrets elsewhere.

We are getting a lot of inquiries and will be going through them all over the next several days.

Thanks!

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

NOTE: WE NOW HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH APPLICANTS TO CHOOSE FROM. NO MORE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED (THEY WILL BE DELETED AND NOT READ).

Thank you to all who applied. We now have a huge task of picking the best candidates.

Hello Tina,

Can people still apply for this position?

Edit:
    Sorry, I did not get to the thread in time, nor had I seen the message above. Sorry for asking.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV