HiVelocity Problem

Hello,

Is any one else having problem accessing sites/server hosted with HiVelocity. From last half an hour my server is not responding and when I tried to contact them via Live Chat no one is responding there.

I tried their nos also but it says all lines are busy. Anyone have some idea whats going on?
    << Please review the Forum Guidelines regarding signatures >>

Ok now it's working after 1hr and 17minutes. No satisfactory reply from Live chat may be they have too much of incoming chat traffic at this point of time or the guy was sleeping.

Anyways my problem was solved.

webstarindia, if you have downtime and support that doesn't answer you at any time why are you with this host? It's bad for your business, you are losing money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyy
    webstarindia, if you have downtime and support that doesn't answer you at any time why are you with this host? It's bad for your business, you are losing money!!!
    Hi Dannyy,

In last one year this is first time when I faced such an issue from hivelocity support. I remember when they had a fire in their datacenter some months back at that time also I got the replies on time. So, if a host is responding in such a situation then I don't think they are bad.

but they should take care that their support staff is not sleeping at night if, they are claiming to provide 24x7 support.

webstarindia, if they answered you under such circumstances yes, it's good but maybe they were good, I don't know. Maybe their staff has changed since that time but sleeping at night... it's not good for their reputation.
    Anyway if you don't have any issues with them right now I'm glad.
    The main thing here is it'll never happen again.

There was a problem with the LivePerson chat software that we use for our chat support last night. We posted information about this problem on our support forum last night as it was occuring. The folks at Timpani (LivePerson) figured out their problem after about 1 hour or so. Live Chat was unavailable during this time.

We also did some maintenance on our transport lines last night around 9pm eastern time. This maintenance window was emailed to all of our customers in advance as well as posted on our support forum. Your server should not have been down but perhaps a bit slow for only 15 minutes or so. If you are still having any issue please contact me via PM or email with your ip information so I can get it looked into.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

Quote Originally Posted by HivelocityGM
    There was a problem with the LivePerson chat software that we use for our chat support last night. We posted information about this problem on our support forum last night as it was occuring. The folks at Timpani (LivePerson) figured out their problem after about 1 hour or so. Live Chat was unavailable during this time.

We also did some maintenance on our transport lines last night around 9pm eastern time. This maintenance window was emailed to all of our customers in advance as well as posted on our support forum. Your server should not have been down but perhaps a bit slow for only 15 minutes or so. If you are still having any issue please contact me via PM or email with your ip information so I can get it looked into.
    I understand steve but the problem occurs at around 2:00AM EST far after your maintenance window.

Anyways my problem was solved after 1hr. Thanks for the response.