external Interworx VPS licenses?

any one know of a host that sells external interworx VPS licenses?

I know they offer them but the minimum I believe they will sell is 10 and I don't need right now.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

From what I gather there isn't any resellers that sell external licenses. You would have to purchase directly from Interworx.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

Yeah thats what I'm seeing, they have partners on their site, but they none of them even sell licenses which is a little odd to me.

Just wondering if someone knew something I didn't. They offer a reseller program but its not the best discounts which is probably why noone is involved in it.

Ressellers only sell licesnses to existing customers i think.

Hey I do not think tanybody can get a vps license directly, You have to buy a VPs from their partners like jaguarpc or steadfast only then you can get an interworx VPS, Rest their lifetime license is very cheap, its below 300 US$ get one for you, Its a great piece of software in less amount of money.