How to charge cc via paypal

Without a shopping cart, is it possible to receive funds from the credit card using paypal? The sender doesnt have a paypal account as well. Any ideas would be appreciated.

The best way to do this is to log into your paypal account and click on request money.

From there you can send him an invoice and he will receive it in his email.

Once he gets that he can click pay now.

He will be taken to paypal where it will say, "click here if you do not have a paypal account"

From there he can use his CC to pay you!

I hope that helps!
    iFast Hosting Web Hosting The Way It Should Be!
    VPS, Reseller and Shared Hosting!
    Fast, Friendly Sales and 24/7 Support!
    Toll Free: 1-800-875-1432 Local: 513-729-6963

West Michigan, USA
    Yes, you can sign up for Paypal's Virtual Terminal. It costs $20 per month (plus fees) for this service.

||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs! - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

England, UK
    Alternatively the user could just click the "Don't have a paypal account? Click Here" link and it should offer a credit card payment option. However that would really only work better if you had very few clients wanting to pay by credit card.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

I recommand Authorize.Net or 2CheckOut for credit card processing.

I would also recommend or Linkpoint or another company to charge credit/debit cards.