[Hiring] Technical support/admins positions. Great pay! Looking only for the best.

[ Summary: Several remote/local positions for Level1 Tech Support as well as Junior Windows System Administrator are available immediately. Knowledge of HSphere Control Panel is required. ]

Fluid Hosting, LLC has several immediate remote or local positions with immediate hiring. This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing companies with great reputation and to work with a great team of people.

Below are the essential requirements:
    1. You will be hired as an independent contractor (1099).
    2. You must be of legal age to be bound by contracts.
    3. You must not own/co-own/partially-own another hosting company. Strong preference will be given to those who are not affiliated with any hosting company (own or work) as all of these positions may lead into full employment.
    4. You must provide references (minimum 2)
    5. You must be highly motivated, energetic, highly-skilled, passionate people, and dedicated yet still willing to learn more.
    6. Team players. You will be working as a team
    7. Fluent in English.
    Below are the positions opened and the requirements for each position.

Level 1 Tech Support
    Number of Openings: 3

Requirements:
    - internet access (broadband or 24/7 connection preferred)
    - phone line (for phone support)
    - Knowledge of HSphere Control Panel (end user) inside out.
    - Familiarity with basic Unix file permissions
    - Familiarity with common/basic CGI problems
    - Ability to do basic troubleshooting (e.g. checking for problems on DNS, mails, network, etc).

Duties:
    1. answer support inquiries or pre-sales inquiries through our support ticket system, Live Support, and phone support.
    2. Analyze problems and escalate problems to Junior Admin / Level 2 Support as necessary.
    3. any other hosting-related tasks
    Level 2 / Junior Windows System Administrator
    Number of Openings: 1

Requirements:
    - internet access (broadband or 24/7 connection preferred)
    - phone line (for phone support)
    - 2-4 years of experience with Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows NT, IIS5, IIS6, Windows Metabase file, MSSQL 2000 Server, MS Exchange, Merak, Win DNS, etc.
    - Experience with ASP Components (ASPJpeg, ASPMail, ASPEmail, ASPUpload, ASPImage, CDOSYS, CDONTS, etc.
    - some experience in general OS problem troubleshooting (e.g. kernel panic, fsck drives, change password in single user mode, etc)
    - Preference will be given to those having experience with HSphere control panel as well as Virtuozzo/Windows.
    - Additional preference will be given to those having UNIX system knowledge (at least that of Level 1) or system admin skill (at least Level 2).

Duties:
    1. answer support inquiries or pre-sales inquiries through our support ticket system, Live Support, and phone support.
    2. assist customers with upgrading/installing applications, solving problems on their account, dedicated/collocated servers, VPS, etc
    3. Analyze problems and escalate problems to Senior Admin / Level 3 Support as necessary.
    You can work remotely for these positions. However, we give strong preference to those who can work locally (Secaucus, NJ with zip code: 07094-1908). After finishing training, this will lead to 20-40 hours/week position with hourly pay. Qualified individuals may be hired as W2 employee with health insurance benefit option.

Do you think you are the right person for the positions? If so, please send your resumes, references, and salary/wages/work compensation request to: jobs [at] fluidhosting.com. These are immediate positions. You can start immediately.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

We are ready to offer the following signup bonus:

- up to $250 for L1 tech support
    - up to $500 for L2 tech support / junior admin
    - up to additional $500 for local position

Only for the overly qualified individuals.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Hi Dave,

I sent you my resume via email for the Win Sysadmin Position

Thanks
    Manuel

These positions are still opened. Again, experience with HSphere is required. Those who only have experience with CPanel, you do not need to apply. We are not looking for CPanel/WHM techs.

Hello Dave,

I wanted to recommend that you look at Manuel (fox80129) he is a dedicated Windows Systems Admin who is very proficient with Windows Servers. I've worked with him for over 2 years as a team of admins. He is always on time, work is top notch.

Good Luck Manuel

Hi Dave,

I'm still available for this position.
    I sent you an email with my resume but i don't know if you've read it.

<snip>

Hope to get a reply from you soon.

Regards,
    Manuel Trongone
    Last edited by bear; 10-06-2006 at 09:24 PM.