LunarPages websites down?

I was checking my site when I noticed it was down. I then quickly checked the LP forums at lunarforums.com. It was also down. However, the mainpage (lunarpages.com) seems to be up and running fine. Anyone else hosting with LP also experiencing these problems? Thanks.

Hi,

Could be due to your ISP or DNS Problems or the fact that their forum and main site are hosted on seperate servers. I would submit a ticket to them to check up on that so you can make sure it's not something on your end.

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabeej
    I was checking my site when I noticed it was down. I then quickly checked the LP forums at lunarforums.com. It was also down. However, the mainpage (lunarpages.com) seems to be up and running fine. Anyone else hosting with LP also experiencing these problems? Thanks.
    You should try to contact your hosting provider for information in a first place. You should not post a thread everytime you notice that your website just down. This can make your hosting looks bad although they might tried very hard to serve you for the best.

Just my 2.5 cents

When in doubt, or just to verify your conclusion, use www.alertra.com/spotcheck.php. They will try to reach the given site from different parts of the globe, so you'll find out if it's just you (your ISP) or the site is indeed unreachable.

I used Alertra to check, and indeed my site was down for a short time (1hr) as well as some other sites I believe too. One of the network servers over at LP was apparantly under attack and caused a major latency issue as well as some downtime. But everything is A-okay now!