Domain pointing to somewhere else?

I have been a long time reader of the forums here but this is the first time I have ever had to make a post. I have a domain I registered in 2002 - I didnt start to actively use it until Nov. of 2005. I have it registered till 2007.

I primarily use the site for personal purposes and just have a webtemplate on the index that hasnt been edited for my site. I mainly use it for storing files. Last night was the last night I was on it and it resovled perfect to my host's ( nameservers they gave me due to it being on a reseller account. This morning at work and at home (two different isps) I am getting pages not found. I immediately went and check my control panel at my host and all the files are there, no modifications. I even went so far as to check the code under the index page to make sure I hadn't had malisicous code inserted and found none. The site is going to www2 . sasara. org - some page that links back to www . ace - discuss . org . uk /

I checked where I have my domain registered at (godaddy) and nothing is wrong with it there. I even did a whois on it at whois . sc to see what the info says. All the information on there is to me.

I don't know who to contact over this - Do I contact Nexcess or do I contact GoDaddy???????? And how in the world can someone register a www2 domain and it "hijack" my normal www domain????

I am at such a loss >< Help Please?

contact your webhost about this.

it looks like that other site is the one that resolves on the IP

Thank you CD Burnt for givng me an idea of whats going on and which I should contact.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Burnt
    And this is what came up for that IP:

IP Location:
    (US) United States,

42.4981 LATITUDE and -83.2058 LONGITUDE
    Map This Location

Connecting to the Internet through:
    Sago Networks

NEXCESS.NET Web Hosting

Found out what exactly happened..somewhat. I forgot about the email they had sent out a few weeks ago alerting their customers that they would be moving sites to new servers.

When they moved them over last night 2 of the 3 where moved with no issues. Apparently the one,, had a config issue that was corrected.

The support guys at Nexcess were very fast in replying back to me. Just have to wait a few hours for the DNS to update and I should have my domain going to the correct web content.

Thanks for the help!

*edited for typo*