Can you review please?

http://burakueda.com

Web site is in Japanese language and some button links are not set yet. But I want to know your opinions about general look and feeling of the site.

Thanks.
    Closed for winter...

I've taken a look at it. The curved parts are definately 'special' (at least it looks special to me), but the whole site looks pretty empty (at the moment). I see white, some small images, and buttons. The buttons got something though, but I don't like the roll-over effect on the buttons.

It's a good start but I have no clue what it's about
    zenndex - custom website design & unique templates- zenndex.com
    Only one chance to make a first impression ... Give your website a unique look

Honestly it made my eyes hurt. I'm not saying this to be a jerk. The curve lines just put me off.

Thanks guys.

Yeah curves. That was also my first concern.
    Curves looked good on paper, but I couldn't get same effect on screen.

How does it looks now?

I didn't give up the curves though, I kinda like irregularity. I will try to come up with more elegant and smooth curves.
    Closed for winter...

it is coloful and i think it is nice. Is this a web desing company's site?

off topic: is burak means anything in your language?

Thanks hcn.
    And yes it is a web design company.

I am living in Japan but I am Turkish and Burak is I think Persian(?) word. Sort of Pegasus in Islamic mythology

(No offense muslim fellas. I don't have any religion, so those stories are just like mythology for me)
    Closed for winter...

Not clear about the site and its purpose, but the site looks good in color ! Perfectly validated without any error !!! Good work BurakUeda !

Very plain, a tad ugly, and boring. You need different colours, they are bright colours, but in a bland shade of them.

Here's a thought or two.

It is usual for web design companies to expect a strong web presesnce - ideally, somebody searching the net for a designer will find you.

But to do that you need to have a whole chunk of things in place for the robots to index you.

Prime examples are keywords in the: title, h1, opening paragraph, anchor text and footer.

Note also robots cannot index flash (most of the time) and are not too keen on JS rollovers. Read the webmaster guidlines for all the search engines, they all say the same thing.

The graphics are very clever and perfect for portfolio material but complete pants from an SEO point of view.

And the blue sidebars would look really good if they went round the top - page looks chopped off at the moment.

As for me it looks terrible